Chapter 9

(Tris' POV)
I'm awoken by a loud horn being blown in my ear.
"Christina!" I hiss when I see her face.
"You better run," I hear Tobias whisper. I get an evil grin on my face.
"Damn right!" I yell and then start to chase after her.
"OH MY GOD!!!" She shrieks and sprints as fast as she can. Meanwhile, I can hear the others getting up and preparing breakfast.
"Will!!! Help meeeeee!!!" She screams as she runs by.
"You got yourself into that situation babe. Sorry!" He says and then Christina runs into the pit. I then realize that I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. Oh well, at least I'm not in my pajamas like Christina is. I stop running for a second and Christina looks relieved.
"Truce?" She pants.
"Hell no. I'll get you back in truth or dare!" I tell her and she cringes.
"Fine, but it's a truce for now!"
"In your dreams!" I say as we run back into the apartment.
"Ok guys we are going to continue truth or dare over breakfast. Since Zeke and I made breakfast, we go first," Tobias says while handing me a plate with eggs, bacon, and pancakes on it. Then he sits down next to me and shoves some eggs into his mouth.
"Shunaaej stri nda chisrna t or d?" He says with his mouth full. I give him a glare.
"Swallow your food and then say that again." Even Zeke looks confused as to what Tobias was trying to say. Tobias then swallows his food.
"Shauna. Tris. And. Christina. Truth. Or. Dare.?" He says slowly. I roll my eyes.
"Dare." We say together. Tobias turns to Zeke and he nods.
"I dare you to go out into the pit and each of you go up to 3 different people, then meet together in the middle and try to hook all of them up." I groan while Christina and Shauna squeal. I'm definitely not a matchmaker.
"Do we have to???" I whine.
"Yes yes we do!" Christina yells and drags us out into the pit. The first person I see is Peter. Great. I see Shauna and Christina going to the center of the pit with Lauren and Eric.
"Let's go!" I snarl to Peter.
"Go where?"
"The center of the pit!" I say angrily.
"Umm why?"
"Just shut up and come!" I say and grab his wrist. He promptly follows.
"Christina and Shauna, you can do the talking. I'm not a matchmaker like you girls," I whisper to them. They just simply nod.
"Ok guys, seriously, you need to find partners already. So we are here to hook you guys up!" Christina says excitedly. I hold back an eye roll.
"So, you guys can be a trio pair! Or you can fight it out yourselves!" Shauna says. Lauren looks really confused. I mouth to her,
It was a dare, and she instantly relaxes. Peter and Eric on the other hand, not so much. Peter throws a punch at Christina but she ducks just in time. Eric tackles Shauna to the ground and growls something at her. I don't want him to do anything to her so I grab him and punch his stomach. He groans in pain.
"Lauren, wanna join our truth or dare?" Shauna says rather loudly.
"Yeah sur-"
"Oh can I come?!" Eric and Peter say at the same time.
"No," I say coolly but Eric says,
"If you don't let us play you'll find yourself-"
"Ok fine you can play!!" Christina yells and we go back into the room.
"Why are they with you?" Tobias asks, shooting Eric a death glare.
"They refused to not play, so now that they came the teams are screwed up, so we should just go to single teams like we were originally." Shauna says.
"Ok so everyone for themselves now!" Zeke yells and we all sit on the couch. Christina clears her throat.
"Eric truth or dare?" She asks.
"Dare," he grunts in response. Christina gives him a wicked smile. Hopefully nothing goes drastically wrong.
"I dare you to put on some lingerie from Dauntless Secret over your clothes and then go up to Max and ask him if he thinks you look sexy." I burst out laughing and everybody else does the same. Eric pretty much has to do this dare or everybody in the compound will know he's a pansycake.
But I think almost every knows he's a pansycake anyway, no matter what he does.
"Fine!" He flings his arms in the air as Tobias yells,
"I am so witnessing this guys!" And then they're off.
"I hope he knows where Dauntless Secret is.." Christina mumbles. I laugh at her response.
"So you aren't worried that your head might be ripped off by Eric? You are more worried with whether he can find the store or not." She scoffs.
"Typical..." Shauna mutters.
(Tobias's POV)
This is going to be the best day of my life. I will finally see Eric be humiliated so badly.
"Christina sucks!!" Eric whines and I laugh at him.
"You could've turned down the dare you know!" I point out. He rolls his eyes at me.
"Where is this store anyway?" He asks me.
"Do you think I would know? You should've asked Christina!" I scoff at him. Really. He expects me to know. Then we spot a store that is hot pink.
"Is that it?" Eric groans. I start to chortle uncontrollably.
"Have fun!" I say and push him into the store. I watch as he hesitantly goes into the store and asks the poor sales girl where the bras and underwear are. She points in a direction. Eric then walks towards that direction. A few minutes later, he comes back to the counter with a hot-pink bra with cheetah print on it and underwear that has zebra stripes on it and says pansycake on the butt. I burst out in laughter again.
"You picked out the most obnoxious lingerie ever!!" I choke out and he gives me a strange look.
"Wasn't I supposed to?!" No, he wasn't. But I'm going to play along with this.
"Yeah, yeah, but I didn't think you'd go that far. Let's go get these on you." I say. Hahahaha!
Eric is gonna be soooo embarrassed!
Serves this pansycake right.
I mentally make a note to thank Christina later.