Chapter 18

(Christina's POV)

It is so frustrating to not be able to talk. At this point, I don't really care if we win the competition or not. I just need to talk!

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"I give up. I can't go without talking, ok guys! Jeez!!!" I say. They all stare at me wide-eyed.

"Christina," Will whispers to me,

"We're out of the competition now." Realization hits me like a brick.

"Damn it!" I yell loudly. Lynn starts to get impatient.

"What is our truth Christina?!" She asks annoyed.

"Oh right, that. Ummmm...." I turn to Will but he shrugs.

"What is your least favorite thing about each other?" I ask. Peter and Lynn look at each other before saying,

"We don't feel like playing. Bye." Then they walk out of the room.

"Well that was a great answer," Shauna says sarcastically.

"Whose turn is it anyway?" I ask.

"Who cares. We should go eat." Four says.

"OH MY GOD FOOD!!!!!!" Zee yells and starts to roll on the floor. Freak.

"Food food food food food food food food..." He keeps saying.

"Oh em gee we haven't had Dauntless Cake in forever!!" Uriah suddenly squeals. Tris smirks.

"I dare you guys, Zeke, Four, and Uriah to have a Dauntless Cake eating contest to see who can eat the most." She says.

"That's a reallllllly good idea," I comment.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!!!" Will chants. The guys agree and run to the cafeteria and we girls follow.

"Hi, 25 servings of Dauntless Cake please." I say. Hey, you never know how much you're gonna need.

"Bring it to the apartment," I say in a strict voice to the boys. They nod like robots and robotically being themselves to Zeke's apartment. Tris giggles at me.

"They're going to make a mess in Zeke's

apartment. And they are going to go on an insane sugar rush." She says. My eyes widen.

"Oh my God you're right. Wow as soon as they are done with that cake I'm going to be outta there." I say quietly so the boys don't hear me. Finally, we reach the apartment and the guys sit down at the table. Marlene places the cake down. Uriah is literally about to jump out of his seat at the sight of the cake in front of him.

"Ready, set........GOOOO!!!" Marlene yells and the guys legit like, rip the cake apart.

"Wow...." Will mutters,

"They are going to get sick!" Marlene nods at his statement and stares in amazement at the guys.

"But they're idiotic enough to do it." I watch as Four shoves an entire piece of cake into his mouth as Uriah smears icing all over his face. At this point, Zeke is already using his hands. After finishing his 7th piece, Uriah pushes his chair back and announces,

"I'm done!!!" And flops on to the couch with a groan.

"I'm gonna be sick..." He mutters. Meanwhile, Zeke and Four are literally pushing each other to get at the cake. It's a good thing I got 25 servings.

"I'm outta here before they get on a sugar high. Bye!!" I say and dash out of the apartment.
(Tris' POV)

I didn't know a human being could shove this much cake into their mouth at once!!! At least one of them is going to get sick!!!

"I don't feel good!!!" Zeke whines as he finally pushes the plate back.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WIN!!!" Tobias yells.

"I ate 9 pieces though!" Zeke yells in defense.

"Well I ate 11, so hah!" Tobias says and starts to run around screaming,

"Let's do a prank war!!! Prank war!!! PRANK WAR!!!!!" Zeke looks at me.

"It's actually a good idea." He says to me before running to the bathroom.

"I agree," Marlene says and Shauna nods.

"We'll have to wait until they are off of their sugar highs though," Shauna says,

"And we'll have to find Christina." I roll my eyes. Of course Christina ran away to avoid all of this. Heck, she probably even went shopping or something.

"I don't feel good Tris!!!" Tobias whines at me.

"That's what you get for eating, what, 11 piec-" But I'm cut off as flour is thrown into my hair. I turn around to see Tobias grinning at me.

"Did you really just go there??" I smirk. He nods, smirking back at me. I grab an egg and throw it at him, hitting him spot on in the chest and splattering egg goo all over him.

"Oh it's so on. I will win this, and then we will have a prank war, and I will win that, too!" Tobias brags.

Let the games begin.