Chapter 3

(Tris' POV)
Tobias has been on peace serum for awhile. I wonder when it's going to wear off? When I look over and see him on Zeke's lap, I have to stifle a laugh. Zeke gives me a death glare. Lynn then says,
"Christina truth or dare?"
"Dare!" I almost feel bad for Christina. Lynn's dares can be ridiculous.
"I dare you to go to Dauntless secret-"
"OF COURSE!" Christina shrieks.
"I'm not done! So anyway, go to Dauntless secret, look at the weirdest bras possible, then go up to the sales person and ask if they think it'll fit." I burst out laughing. There's no way Christina is doing that.. Everyone that works at Dauntless Secret knows her.
"Come on, Lynn! Everyone knows me there!" Lynn snickers.
"All the better!" Christina pulls her shirt off to reveal a tank top.
"Pansycake!" Uriah fake coughs.
"I'M NOT A PANSYCAKE!! WOULD YOU DO IT IF YOU KNEW EVERYONE?!" Christina yells.
"Yes." She just rolls her eyes at him and turns to Tobias. Oh, this is gonna be good. He's still on peace serum.
"Four truth or dare?"
"Unm dare?" It's obvious the serum is wearing off a little bit.
"OK, I dare you to...." She glances at me slightly then looks back at Tobias.
"I dare you to wear some of Tris' clothes for the rest of the game. Unless you have to take it off, of course." He looks confused but then accepts.
"You have to show me where your clothes are Trissy Poo!" Christina bursts out laughing and I shoot her a glare. That's her nickname for me and I hate it with a passion.
"Ugh.. Let's go.." When we get there, I throw him some clothes and he changes. Then we leave. I take my seat on the couch next to Uriah and Christina and Tobias sits on the floor.
Whatever floats your boat, dude.
"Hmmmm... Zekie truth or dare?" Tobias asks.
"Dare!" I smirk to myself. A dare from Tobias on peace serum can't be good.
"I dare you to-" But then someone's phone goes off.
"Heyyyy! That's mine!" Tobias yells and grabs it.
"Hey dad!!!" He says cheerily.
"Um yeah we are playing truth or dare and apparently I'm on this stuff called peace serum it's actually really cool ya but all I want to do is play 7 minutes in heaven with-" But I grab the phone away from him and hang up. Tobias looks hurt and I realize that he's definitely starting to wear off the serum. Then I whisper in Christina's ear,
"We should have some fun with this. We should do something that makes him totally jealous."
"OH MY GOSH YES!!" She yells. Tobias grumbles something along the lines of shut up or be quiet.
"We'll be right back!!" Christina yells to the group and drags me into the pit.
(Zeke's POV)
It's so funny seeing Four like this. Ever since Tris and Christina went into the hallway, he gets mad at everything. The serum is wearing off..
"Four?" I ask as timidly as I can.
"WHAT?!?" He roars at me.
"Oh nothing.." Shauna giggles and whispers loudly to Marlene,
"Four's got PMS!"
"WHAT DID I JUST HEAR?!?" Four screams at them.
"Oh, just that you have PMS!!!" Marlene shrieks back.
"WH-"
"Four Four Four!!!" Christina says from the hallway. I almost feel bad for her.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He screeches at her. Christina shrinks back slightly but Tris starts walking towards me. She starts to whisper the plan on my ear.
"TRIS, ZEKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Four yells.
"Talking." Tris says simply.
"Ok, so I want you to pass this on to everyone, but make sure T-Four doesn't hear. When I clap my hands, we are all gonna run out into the hallway and hold hands. Four is gonna get so pissed!" I nod and tell the others. They all watch Tris, waiting for the signal.
Then she claps.
We all run out of the room at top speed and then stand and hold hands. It was actually a really stupid idea, but Four is going to get so mad. Hahahaha!
"What are you guys doing?" Oh no. Four is back to his old self. He looks hurt.
"Oh we all changed dating partners," I say casually.
"WHAT!" I look over at Tris and she looks as if she's ready to explode with laughter.
"Eh. Idk. Love. Ya know?" I say. Four looks hurt but I want to push him just a teeny bit more.
"You wanna know who the new couples are?" Four rapidly shakes his head no and runs back into the apartment. We all bust out laughing, especially Tris.
"You're.... Such.... An..... Idiot..." She says in between breaths to me.
"At least I ain't no pansycake!!" I say in a high pitched voice imitating my annoying brother.
"HEY!!" Uriah yells.
"Let's go check on Four peeps!!!" I say.
"Let's get this over with..." Christina mutters.