Chapter 5

(Tris' POV)
Tobias sits there thinking of a dare. I look over at Shauna and she shrugs.
"Ok. I dare you guys to walk over to Eric and demand that he fires himself and gives his position to you guys. And you have to convince him!" I groan as Zeke says,
"Dude! Eric is gonna kill us!" Shauna grins.
"Glad I'm not you!" I send Tobias a death glare and he bursts out laughing.
"Let's do it. And then we can embarrass the hell out of them next time," I whisper to Zeke. He nods.
"We're doing it." He says to Tobias and we run out of the room. I look back to see everybody laughing.
"This is gonna be horrible. Man...." Zeke says.
"I know. Eric is gonna kill us!" After that, we fall silent. It takes forever to find Eric but we eventually find him.
"Tris. Zeke. What do you want?" He says emotionlessly.
"ERIC ERIC ERIC YOU REALLY NEED TO FIRE YOURSELF!" I scream. He looks at me confusedly and Zeke picks up where I left off.
"Dude, you need to quit or something. You are so bad at your job and we all know that Tris and I would be so much better."
"That's not true. I'm so good." Eric brags and puffs out his chest.
"Come on, Eric, please?!?" I say. He rolls his eyes.
"No. And that's my final answer." Zeke starts to leave but I stay firm in my spot.
"I want your job," I say plainly.
"Well then, sucks for you doesn't it?" Eric says while sneering at me.
"Oh really? I'll make you a deal," I say while motioning to Zeke to come over here. He nods.
"What is that? I'm not intimidated by a little girl!" That sets me off and Zeke obviously sees it.
"Damn Eric. You just went the wrong way, man. She's more Dauntless than every single other Dauntless member combined," Zeke says in a deadly voice.
"Prove it." Eric says. I tackle down Eric to the ground and am about to punch him.
"Ok Ok I need to get to a meeting. Bye!" Then Eric stands up and runs off.
"Pansycake," Zeke mumbles.
"That's your brother's word." I say and then run back to the crew.
"How was it?" Christina says while trying to hold back her laughter.
"Let's just say that Eric was close to getting a beating," Zeke says and Tobias yells in excitement.
"You go girl!" I roll my eyes at him but kiss him lightly on the lips.
"You're such a tease, you know that?" He says.
"I know. I know." Then I turn back to Zeke.
"Who are we daring?" A sly grin appears on his face.
"Truth or dare, Christina and Uriah?" This is gonna be good.
"Dare! We aren't-" Uriah says but Zeke cuts him off.
"Say in the sky after everything you say." I crack up and Christina glares at me.
"Fine in the sky." I'm nearly rolling on the floor laughing and Zeke is as well.
"Marlene, Will, and Lynn. Truth or dare in the sky?" Everybody is laughing at this point.
"We'll take truth.. On the ground," Will says and Christina glares at him.
"Whatever in the sky."
"No! I want it on the ground!" Will fake pouts and Christina pushes him slightly.
"Ok..What is your most embarrassing fear in the sky minus in the sky?" Uriah says and I crack up again.
"In the sky much?" I say and he glares at me. Lynn, Will, and Marlene decide to skip the dare and all take a shot of hot sauce. Will's face turns bright red afterwards.
"Damn.." He coughs,
"This is spicy!"
"Zeke and Tris, truth or dare?" Lynn asks.
"Da-Truth," Zeke says and I raise my eyebrows.
"Since when."
"Since when I didn't feel like getting up." I roll my eyes. Typical Zeke.
(Four's POV)
I can almost see the gears rolling in Tris' head. While Zeke is fooling around, Tris is preparing something that's going to embarrass the crap outta me and Shauna.
"What's the worst thing about Shauna and Four?" They ask. I almost roll my eyes. That's such a predictable question.
"Shauna sometimes ignores me!" Zeke pouts.
"Four sometimes gets me up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Do you know how annoying that is?!" She asks while looking at me.
"Whatever," I scoff.
"Ok so Four and Shauna, truth or dare?" Zeke asks.
"Dare," we say together. Tris smirks and Zeke almost looks sorry for us.
"I dare you to ask Eric to come to the pool with you. And he has to come. When you get there, after a minute, Shauna has to scream, EW Four peed in the pool! And Four," she says while evilly looking at me.
"You have to act like that's totally normal." I groan. Eric is never gonna let me live this down.
"Let's get this over with." I say to Shauna. She nods while Zeke and Tris high five each other.
"I'm so witnessing this in the sky!" Uriah says.
"See ya!" Tris says while shooing us off.
We find Eric texting someone.
"What do you want?" He yells.
"Wanna come go to the pool with us?" Eric looks up and thinks about it.
"Sure, whatever," he says. We get there and he comments,
"It's crowded." Shauna sighs.
"Of course it's crowded," she mutters under her breath. We step into the pool and I prepare for total humiliation...