Chapter 10

(Eric's POV)
I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I would've turned down the dare, but Four would've never let me live it down. He would make sure the whole faction thinks I'm a coward. Or whatever that other word is that he uses- pandycake? pansycake? Something like that.
I shove the bra and underwear over top of my uniform and step out of the bathroom. Four sees me and immediately starts to laugh hysterically.
"Shut. Up." I growl at him. Almost everyone would shut up after hearing me like that; they would act as if their life depended on it. However, Four, being the stubborn idiot that he is, doesn't shut up.
"Let's just go find Max!" I growl again and finally he shuts up and nods. We walk around the faction for about 15 minutes until we find Max at Dauntless&Fitch. He's walking out of the store and heading towards the coffee shop. Well at least I'm not the only one who's going to be embarrassed today. I'm already getting strange looks from people regarding my outfit.
"Hey Max!" I say as cheerfully as I can possibly manage right now. He looks at me and then does a double take.
"Um hey Eric. What's going on?" He asks while trying to hold back a laugh. Why does everybody want to laugh at my outfit?! It's not that funny. I decide to not drag this out any further.
"Do I look sexy?"
Silence.
"Max. I said, do I look-" But Max cuts me off by turning to Four.
"Did you make him do this?" Max says. Four just grins a mile wide.
"No, nobody made him do this. He's doing it on his own free will!" He says and then turns to face me.
"Well uhh.. I don't think it suits you," Max says to me. Finally. I storm off leaving Four behind. I rip off the lingerie and go back where truth or dare is being held; slamming the door behind me.
"How was it?" Christina asks while giving the sweetest look she possibly can. I resist the urge to punch her face while saying,
"Oh it was just wonderful! I'm pretty sure the respect I had from everyone has now gone down a few pegs!!" I say. Christina turns to Tris and mutters something that makes Tris smile.
(Tris' POV)
Christina mutters into my ear,
"Yeah, 'respect.' I don't think I ever had any for him." I crack a smile. Normally, I would burst out laughing, but I don't want Eric to bash my face in. Tobias comes running in with a red face. He's clutching his stomach and pants out,
"That.. Was... HILARIOUS!!!" And then he falls to the floor laughing. Everybody else except for Eric and Peter start to laugh as well.
"Ok! Lauren truth or dare?" Eric yells.
"Errmmm... Truth." Eric's face falls slightly.
"Damn. I wanted to give you a dare. But whatever. Umm.. What was the most embarrassing thing you've done around them?" He says while gesturing to our gang. Lauren looks over at us.
"Oh my gosh! That one time we were going zip-lining and I almost forgot to hook myself up to the line. I was ready to jump but Zeke stopped me just in time," she says while turning bright red.
"I remember that!!" Zeke yells and fist bumps Uriah for some reason.
"Ok um. Four, truth or dare?" Lauren asks.
"Dare!" Tobias yells confidently while sitting up from the floor.
"I dare you to tell us what your real name is." Tobias makes a face at Lauren. Then he pulls his shirt off making all of the girls stare. I clear my throat and every one looks away, embarrassed.
"Hm. Marlene, truth or dare?" She thinks about it for a minute.
"Truth." Uriah opens his mouth to say something but then decides against it.
"Who do you hate most in the room?"
"Definitely Eric." She says and Eric gives her a look.
"Tris truth or dare?" She asks me.
"Dare!" Marlene gets an evil look on her face and I start to feel nervous.
"I dare you to go up to a random person and ask them if they can fix your toilet cause it's not working. You have to bring him/her in this apartment and bring them to the bathroom. Then, splash toilet water in their face and say, oops I think it works now."
"Ugh fine!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT NOTE!
So I'm starting to run out of truth and dare ideas. Please, please, please comment your ideas and I'll probably use them in future chapters. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!:)