Chapter 17

(Four's POV)
"Dare Zeke and Shauna," I instantly whisper to Tris.
"Zeke and Shauna!!! Truth or dare!!!" She yells at them.
"Dare," Zeke says after rolling his eyes. Shauna simply laughs. Tris doesn't even bother to look at me as she says,
"I dare you guys to go out into the pit in your undergarments and scream the lyrics to the song I'm sexy and I know it as loud as you can." I burst out laughing and Zeke turns red. He then turns to Shauna and whispers in her ear.
"Fine, we'll do it!" He mumbles and they get into their undergarments. Then, they run out into the pit. Tris and I follow quickly with the camera. People are already staring and Shauna is starting to turn bright red.
"Hahahaha." Tris says evilly next to me. I burst out laughing at her.
"What's so funny?" She asks while narrowing her eyes.
"Oh-Oh nothing!!!" I choke out in between laughs. She rolls her eyes and we turn back to Zeke and Shauna. Zeke runs out first.
"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!" He shrieks. I don't understand why he didn't want to do this dare, I mean, he's always trying to tell me how sexy he is. Shauna then goes running, too.
"ME TOO!!!!" She yells and then starts to sprint around the pit. Zeke mutters something to her and she sighs.
"CHECK IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT!!!" Shauna screams.
"WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE, YEAH. WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE, YEAH!!!" Zeke shrieks like an idiot and does the worm on the floor. Tris giggles and turns to me.
"Should we tell them that the body movements aren't necessary?" She asks.
"Nahhhh, it's funny." I say and turn back just in time to see Zeke and Shauna finishing the worm.
"I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT." They scream together and start dancing. After awhile, they finish the song. Zeke sprints past me into the apartment with Shauna on his trail.
"Hahahaha that was hilarious!!!" Tris squeals but then frowns.
"They are going to be out to get us now, though." She says. I roll my eyes,
"Let's go." I say and then we walk back to the apartment. By the time we get there, Zeke and Shauna have their clothes back on. Then, we show everybody the video we made of Zeke and Shauna and everyone is in hysterics.
"Wow you did movements??" Uriah chortles and falls to the floor.
"Where we not supposed to or something?" Shauna asks. Tris giggles.
"Movements weren't necessary, no, but it was hilarious." She says. Zeke rolls his eyes.
"Tris and Four, truth or dare?" He asks.
"Dare." I say without asking Tris. I don't want to do truth because I know Zeke would ask what my real name is and I can't tell him.
"I dare you to tell us why you transferred to Dauntless." He says evilly. My eyes widen. Then I get an idea.
"I'll tell him something extremely vague," I whisper to Tris. She nods.
"I didn't like my other faction and I wasn't comfortable there," I say truthfully. Sure, it's not the whole truth, but he didn't ask for the whole truth.
"I didn't live up to the faction's expectations," Tris says honestly.
"Whoa whoa whoa which faction guys?!?" Zeke yells.
"You didn't ask us that before so we don't have to answer it." Tris says and I thank her with my eyes.
"Ok, Marlene and Uriah, truth or dare?" I ask.
"Dare, what else?!" Uriah yells while jumping up. I open my mouth to say something but Tris puts her hand over my mouth.
"I have a genius dare, let me use it," she murmurs to me.
"Fine whatever, mine is crappy anyway." I tell her. Tris then turns back to Uriah and Marlene and smirks.
"I dare you guys to only use truth for the next 5 turns you have." She says. Uriah's eyes widen and Marlene shrugs. They murmur amongst themselves until finally Marlene speaks up.
"We'll do it." She says. Uriah makes a face.
"Hahaha now you are a pansycake Uriah!" Zeke yells triumphantly. Uriah glares at him and if looks could kill, Zeke would be dead.
"Good job Tris!!" He says to her. She smiles. Suddenly Shauna looks up.
"Lynn you need to participate in this game," she says seriously.
"What, no, I can't, I don't-"
"No it doesn't matter whether you have a boyfriend or not but you can use Peter cause it's so obvious you like him!" Shauna squeals and everyone agrees. Lynn blushes so deep it's almost a scarlet color.
"Go get him," Christina urges. Lynn sighs and runs out of the apartment.
"While we are waiting.... Christina and Will, truth or dare?" Uriah asks.
"Mmmm... Dare." Will says.
"I dare you guys to not speak for the rest of the game." Uriah says.
"That's impossible!!!" Christina wails loudly. Will sighs.
"If we say no will we be eliminated from the best couple competition?" He asks wearily.
"Yes, that's the rules." I say. Christina mutters under her breath.
"Can we write on a notepad?" Will asks.
"No, that's a form of communication," Tris points out.
"You know what, fine. This might actually be fun." Christina says and then they both fall silent. Just then, Lynn comes back with Peter. Christina points desperately to them and Lynn gives her a look.
"Speak." Lynn says, addressing Christina. Christina shakes her head furiously and lets out a frustrated sigh.
"They aren't allowed to talk for the rest of the game," I say. Lynn's eyes widen.
"YESSSS!!!!" She yells after a second then plops down on the couch. Peter follows her. Then, Will points at Lynn and Peter.
"Truth." Peter says before Lynn can even say anything. Christina starts wildly making motions with her hands. It's going to take forever to try to figure out what she's saying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so, so, so, so, so sorry this took forever. School is almost over and the teachers are dumping so much on us and it's ridiculous and very stressful. I'll try to update by Friday. Also, thank you to everyone for their input and comments!!!