Chapter 13

(Lynn's POV)
"Truth," I say, because honestly I don't feel like getting up. Tris grins at me.
"Have you ever kissed a boy? If so, who?" She asks me. (Thanks JESSB1447!)
I glare full force at Tris. I don't understand why the gang is so interested in my love life. Not that I have one.
"No one," I say quickly. Unfortunately, Christina, being ex-Candor, picks up on my lie.
"Just because I'm not Candor anymore doesn't mean I can't detect a lie anymore!" She yells while pointing a finger at me.
"Ok, ok jeez. The person is-" But I'm cut off by 2 very rude people.
"We gotta go sorry bye!!" Eric and Peter say at the same time and race out of the room.
"Who was it?" Shauna demands, being her annoying sister self.
"Ok fine. Yes, I've kissed a boy, and that person is Peter." I say slowly, hoping I don't have to say it again. Everyone just stares at me in silence.
"No. Way. Peter's a jerk!" Tris mumbles to herself.
"Not to me he isn't!" I say quickly and move on.
"Shauna truth or dare?"
"Dare," she says.
"I dare you to eat 10 lemons, no water," I say evilly to her.(Again, thank you JESSB1447!)
"Erghhhh," she groans,
"Fine!" I cheer and grab the video camera when she's not paying attention. Zeke jumps up and grabs a bunch of lemons from the cabinet. I frown.
"That's only 9," I point out.
"That's all I have!" He fires back. Then, he tosses a lemon to Shauna. She puts one in her mouth and immediately her face distorts.
"Eww!" She yelps, but then swallows. Zeke throws her 3 lemons. She somehow manages to shove all 3 in her mouth at once.
Big mouth! Literally!
Shauna then starts to choke.
"Gross!!" She says, and after a minute of chewing, swallows. Zeke tosses 2 more over. She shoves them in her mouth and grabs the table side.
"IT'S SOUR!!" She screams and everybody laughs.
"It's a lemon, dufus," I say to her. She just gives me a dirty look in response. Zeke then tosses her the last 3 lemons. Shauna's face is turning bright red and it's hilarious. I know, you probably think I'm a sadist but, my sister likes to see me suffer too. It's just a sibling thing.
Her face turns an even deeper shade of red and she spits the last lemon out.
"I NEED WATER OR I'M GONNA DIE!!" She squeals but nobody moves to get her any.
"Isn't someone gonna get me something?" We all just chuckle to ourselves.
"Remember I said that you couldn't have water?" I say, laughing in her face.
"DAMN IT LYNN DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!" She shrieks and everybody bursts out laughing. The way she said it was hilarious!
"Can I kiss you to make it better?" Zeke says jokingly to her. Shauna takes it seriously.
"Anything to make the pain go away!!" She groans.
"You still have 1 lemon left." I point out,
"You spit the last one out!" Her eyes widen as she comprehends what I say.
"NO PLEASE!" She says desperately and I burst out laughing.
"No you-"
"It's fine!" Zeke yells at me.
"Ooo so scared of the protective boyfriend!" I mock and he shoves me against the wall.
"Don't hurt Shauna ever!"
"Ok ok calm down Zeke!" Four says and pulls Zeke away.
"Says the one who threw knives at the girl he likes," Zeke mumbles. Everyone hears him anyway and laughs.
"Ok Uriah, truth or dare?" He gives me a lame look.
"Did you even have to ask?" He says.
"Ok, I dare you to pants the first person you see in the pit!" I say to him. (Thank you EllenEntel!)
"I never turn down a dare!" He says confidently.
"Oooh I'm witnessing!!" Tris and Four say at the same time. They realize this and lean in and start kissing each other. Jeez is that all they do?
"NO PDA!" I squeal, imitating Uriah. He shoots me a look.
(Tris' POV)
We walk out into the pit and at first, we don't see anybody. Uriah turns the corner and Tobias and I have to jog to keep up with him. We already see Uriah in a deep conversation with someone. I can't exactly see who it is. Suddenly, Uriah moves over and pants the poor guy. Oh wait-
"Dad?" I whimper to myself. Seriously, Uriah, of all people?! My face starts to burn and I say,
"Oh my God. Oh my God." Tobias doesn't notice because he's busy recording the whole thing. I hear Uriah say,
"Oh I'm so sorry!" And then does it again. I must've shrieked slightly because all 3 of them suddenly turn to me.
"What's wrong?"
"BEATRICE?! Errr-TRIS?!"