Chapter 15

(Tris' POV)
I pick up my phone again and Caleb's desperate voice pierces through the phone.
"PLEASE DON'T TELL DAD! PLEASE!!" He shrieks and I can't take it anymore. I burst out laughing and everyone else does the same.
"What's so funny?" Caleb asks with a suspicious tone in his voice.
"Oh, I don't know, the fact that you actually believed the dare?" There's silence on the other side of the phone.
"W-What? But that couldn't have been you! The number wasn't yours and... and.." I smirk at his stupidity.
"Caleb. It's called using someone else's phone. I thought that since you're an Erudite you'd be able to figure it out. But apparently not." All of my friends are holding back laughs again.
"I-What?" He stutters. I roll my eyes.
"Ta ta, Caleb!" I yell and hang up. We all burst out laughing in hysterics.
"He's-He's so stupid!!!" Christina giggles and I agree. Sure, he is a brainiac but that doesn't make up for his lack of common sense. I turn to Tobias.
"Four, truth or-"
"Dare!" He says confidently.
"I dare you to throw knives at Eric!" I say. Tobias groans.
"Seriously...."
"Yup!!" I squeal like Christina and she glares at me.
"Fineeeeee!" He says and gets up.
"I'll witness!!" Zeke screams and gets up to follow Tobias. Tobias has this look of 'kill me now' on his face and it's hilarious. They leave and Christina's face lights up.
"What are you thinking?" I ask her.
"OMG WE SHOULD DO BEST COUPLES! LIKE WE ARE GROUPED AS A COUPLE AND IF YOU TURN DOWN TWO DARES OR TRUTHS YOU ARE OUT AND WE KEEP GOING UNTIL THE LAST COUPLE IS STANDING!!!!!" She squeals without taking a single breath. I burst out laughing.
"OH EM GEE WE TOTALLY SHOULD!!" I screech in a high pitched voice and Christina gives me a death look.
(Four's POV)
This is going to be so bad. Tris knows I'll be so, so tempted to just make a bad throw to try to injure Eric. But I can't, sadly. I'd probably be thrown out of the faction.
"Hey dude!" Zeke yells when he sees Eric. I groan inwardly at Zeke's outgoingness.
"What do you guys want?!?" Eric growls and I grab his collar.
"Look, I don't want to do this either, but instead of resisting and making it harder, you just go along with it and make it so much easier!" I growl back at him. He squirms and I put him down.
"Fine. What do you want?" He says.
"I have to throw knives at you." His expression suddenly contorts into one that resembles shock.
"Ummm... Errr..." He stutters. I roll my eyes. Of course he doubts my knife throwing skills even though I placed first in initiation.
"Eric. My knife throwing skills are flawless. And I swear I won't throw it so it hits your body." I say, very slowly at the last part.
"But why do you want to do that?" he asks slowly. Zeke discreetly rolls his eyes and I laugh.
"Cause it's a damn dare, Eric!!! Do you think I just randomly go up to people in my free time and ask if I can throw knives at them?!" I yell and he mutters 'yes.' Obviously, I wasn't supposed to hear it but I did.
"Let's just go!!" I yell and drag him through the halls until we get to the training room. I grab three knives while Eric positions himself in front of a target. Then, I spin the knife around slightly and narrow my eyes. Eric gulps.
"Is that really necessary?" He asks.
"If you want me to aim accurately, then yes it is!!" I am getting so frustrated with this already. I concentrate once more and then throw the first knife at Eric. It lands above his head, just like it had when I did this to Tris in initiation. This time, I make it look like I'm aiming for his arm; but I'm not. Eric squirms and I sigh in frustration.
"Are you going to squirm every time I'm going to throw this?" I ask exasperatedly. Eric just stares at the ceiling in response. I throw the knife and it lands right beside his arm. Then, I hear a laugh in the background. I turn and see Zeke. Wow, I completely forgot that he had come.
"Shut up!" I whine at him and then turn back to Eric and whip the knife as hard as I can so it nicks his ear.
"OWWWW!!!" He howls and this time Zeke and I fall to the floor laughing.
"D-Dude you know that I threw knives at Tris during initiation, too? And I don't remember her even screeching, let alone screeching that loud. You should remember. You were there!!" I yell and then we run back to Zeke's apartment as fast as we can. The first thing I hear when I walk in is,
"OMG GUYS WE ARE DOING COUPLES!!!" Christina shrieks. Both Zeke and I look at her confusedly so she explains.
"Ok fine, we'll do it," Zeke says. We get into couples and Tris smirks,
"How was it?"
"How was what?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and grumbles something like,
'You're almost as bad as my brother,' but I can't really tell.
"The knife throwing with Eric." She says.
"Ooohhhh that?!? Let's just say he's the biggest pansycake on the planet." Uriah goes wide-eyed. He probably only heard me say pansycake.
"Holy crap dude you said-"
"Christina and Will, truth or dare?" I interrupt and Uriah looks ticked off. Will looks at Christina and she shrugs.
"Um, truth?" He asks and Christina huffs.
"What?! I thought you said it doesn't matter which one I pick!" Will groans. Christina scoffs,
"Whatever."
"What is the worst thing you've ever done in your relationship?" Tris asks. Christina groans but Will bursts out laughing.
"I accidentally forgot her birthday once!" Will says and then waits for Christina to say hers.
"Igavehimaweekolddauntlesscakebyaccidentonce!" She says quickly and Will says,
"Run that by me again?" He laughs at her.
"I accidentally gave Will a piece of week old Dauntless Cake by accident," she says ashamed. We all burst out laughing.
"Remind me to never let you serve me Dauntless cake!" I yell and Christina gives me a death glare.
"Uriah and Marlene, truth or dare?" Christina asks.
"Dare!" Uriah yells and Marlene starts to object.
"Don't object, babe, I only do dares and dares only!" He yells with pride and Marlene rolls her eyes in response.
"How did I get stuck with you?" She says jokingly and he fakes offended.
"Ohhhkay, I see how it is!" Uriah pretends to cry and it looks stupid.
"Moving on!" Zeke yells at him and Uriah just glares at him.
"I dare you guys to go out into the pit and find someone who will let you shoot a muffin off of their head." Christina says and we all laugh.
"YES!!!" Uriah yells and pulls Marlene out into the pit.
***********************************
Sorry it took forever to update that, I've been super busy. I tried to make it longer than usual to make it up to you guys. Thank you EllenEntel for the idea in the beginning with the knives and Eric!!:)