Chapter 12

(Tris' POV)
I stare at the ceiling and wonder what we just got ourselves into. Sure, it sounds fun, but.. I just don't know.
"Four truth or dare?" Zeke asks him.
"Dare!" Zeke gives him an evil smile.
"I dare you to go out into the pit and scream like a little girl." I roll my eyes. It's such a lame dare. Why Zeke thought that was good is beyond me.
"Fine, only for you," Tobias whines and Zeke laughs and imitates a teenage girl,
"Oh my God I feel like totally honored!" And then he puts a hand over his heart.
Cue the eye rolls, please.
Tobias goes out into the pit and Zeke follows.
"Zeke is going to get his butt whooped!" Shauna giggles and everyone joins in. Tobias may be intimidating but only if you let him get to you.
A few minutes later, Tobias and Zeke walk in. Zeke is bursting out laughing and Tobias has a bright red face. Zeke comes over and shows us the video. Tobias is running around screaming like an idiot until someone comes up and asks if he's ok. Then, he slaps the stranger across the face and stomps off. Poor guy.
"Uriah truth or dare?" He asks.
"Dare, duh!" Uriah yells loudly getting glares from everyone.
"I dare you to run around the compound dressed as Dorothy screaming I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore until someone asks if you're mental." (Thank you ObsessedHutcher!)
"Argh fine!" Uriah says and stomps away.
"Where are you getting the costume?" I yell after him. He turns around and glares at me.
"Yeah Uriah, where are you getting it hmmm?" Marlene teases him and he sticks his tongue out at her.
"Oooo I'll get it!" Zeke squeals and Uriah glares at him. Zeke then runs off into his room and comes back with Dorothy's dress.
"Why on Earth do you have something like that in your closet?" Christina asks suspiciously.
"For times like this, of course," Zeke answers nonchalantly.
(Uriah's POV)
I angrily grab the dress from my brother's hand and start to walk to the bathroom.
"Wait you need a wig!!" Marlene squeals. I turn back and glare at her. No. Way.
"Yeah!!" Tris agrees and I yell,
"No way!!! Please!" I say desperately.
"Haha lemme go get one!" Christina squeaks and runs out of the room. Leave it to her to have a wig that looks like Dorothy's hair. She comes back a few minutes later with a brunette wig that has pigtail braids.
"Come on, can't I skip this?" I groan. Of course, everyone says no. I go change in the bathroom. I put on the obnoxious dress and slick my hair back. Then, I put the hideous wig on and step out.
"Red heels!!" Zeke squeals, pretending to imitate Christina. She sticks her tongue out at him.
"I assume you have red heels?" Tris asks Christina and she nods excitedly. She runs out again but comes back a few seconds later. I grab the heels and put them on my feet.
"EWWW these hurt!!" I complain.
"Ew?" Christina says questioningly while laughing.
"I know right??!" Lynn laughs,
"That's why I never wear them." I groan again and run out as fast as I can with this heels out of the apartment. The few people who have seen me are already giving me strange looks.
"I DON'T THINK I'M IN KANSAS ANYMORE!!!" I shriek. Then, I notice Marlene following me with a video camera.
"Marlene....." I whine.
"Oops sorry!" She says faking innocence and batting her eyelashes.
"Ugh... KANSAS!!!!" Can't someone just ask if I'm mental yet?? Please?!
"IS THIS KANSAS? DOES ANYBODY KNOW?!" I feel like an idiot doing this.
"It's Dauntless you idiot," someone mumbles. I decide to take advantage of this.
"Prove it!" I smirk to the random guy who said that.
"Well, it's the Dauntless compound so it's Dauntless," he mumbles stupidly.
"No duh dumbass. I mean how do you know that Dauntless isn't where Kansas used to be?" He glares at me dumbfounded for a second.
"Ummm welllll." Then he slaps my face and walks away.
"Nobody asked if you were mental yet!" Marlene giggles in the background.
"You will be the death of me, you know that Marlene?" I say, trying to fake innocence.
"I know!" She says sweetly and then points back to the pit.
"Off you go!!" I run back to the pit.
"I'M NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE!! I DON'T THINK I AM!!!" Some little kid comes over and asks,
"Are you mental!" Finally.
"Noooo I don't think so! The hospital never diagnosed me as that anyway!" I scream and then run back to Zeke's apartment. Marlene comes in shortly after and shows everyone the video. They burst out laughing.
"Tris, truth or dare?" I ask when everyone is done.
"Mm. Truth," she says after awhile.
"PANSYCAKE!!" I yell at her and she doesn't even flinch.
"Just tell me the question," she says impatiently.
"Have you done the frickle frackle with Four?" ( Thanks JESSB1447!)
"Uriahhhhhhhh!!!" She groans.
"Have I ever told you that you are an ass?" She says to me.
"Yes, many times. Now answer the question!" I say and we all lean forward. Except Four cause he already knows the answer. Tris then mumbles something incoherent.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yell at her face.
"Jeez are you trying to get the whole compound in here?" She says, obviously trying to change the topic.
"Uh uh uh!! You need to answer the question!" I say in a bossy teacher voice.
"I already did," Tris says matter-of-factly.
"But we didn't hear!" I complain.
"YES I SAID YES OK!! DID YOU HEAR THAT?!" She screams in my face.
"Ok ok calm down." But then I process what she said.
"HAAHAHAHAHAHA so you have?!" I say, rubbing it in her face.
"Like you haven't with Marlene?!" She snaps back at me.
"Ooooo burn!!!" Zeke yells in the background. I roll my eyes.
"Lynn truth or dare?" Tris asks.
"Truth."
------------------------------------------
GUYS I STILL NEED TRUTH AND DARE IDEAS!! So please contribute!! I will probably be using all of your ideas!!:)