Divergent: Candor or Dauntless

-Yes, I know, this idea is overused. But honestly, I think making this would be so much fun!!! All rights go to Veronica Roth. BTW there is no war and Tris and Four have been a couple for 6 months.

(Tris POV)
"Tris! TRIS!" I turn around to find Zeke flailing toward me.
"I've been looking for you.. for awhile," he pants.
"Well, you found me," I say.
"Party at my place, 9 pm, truth or dare," he says.
"Who's going to be there?" I might not go if Tobias isn't going.
"Christina, Will, Four, Uriah, Lynn, Marlene, Shauna, and me!"
"See you at 9!" I yell. Then I grab my cell phone and call Christina.
"Hey girl! You going to Zeke's party later?" Christina squeals through the phone.
"Yes.. This might sound stupid but what's truth or dare?" Christina gasps and says,
"Meet me at my apartment in 10. I'll explain everything!" Then she hangs up. Great.. So it's going to be complicated. When I get to her house 10 minutes later, she squeals.
"Trissy! Trissy!" I glare at her and she laughs.
"Ok, so. Candor or Dauntless.. Candor means truth, someone will ask you a question and you will have to truthfully answer it. Dauntless is a dare and it could be something simple to something wildly embarrassing. The penalty for not doing your truth or dare is removing a piece of clothing or taking a shot of hot sauce.. Oh and for the clothing, it can't be socks or jewelry or shoes or stuff like that." She says.
"Now.... Time to go shopping!" Christina yells. I groan, really?
"Do we have to?"
"Yes, yes we do."
3 hours and 7 stores later, I am thickly layered and prepared for truth or dare. I have a black spaghetti strap tank top on over a black lacy bra with a black v-neck short sleeve shirt and a black leather jacket. For my underwear, Christina made me have a matching pair with my bra (I had objected but Christina refused to let it go unmatched. Whatever.) Then I have black jeans over them.
"Let's go!! Come on!!" Christina squeals.
When we open the door, Zeke greets us by saying,
"Welcome to my house, the house of King Zeke. Since everyone is now here, we shall start. Since it's my house, I get to start!" We go over to a couch and all the couples sit together. I smile at Tobias and say,
"Hi! This'll be fun.." He laughs while Zeke and Uriah bicker over who goes first.
"Quit bickering! That's for pansycakes, guys. I'll go first!" Marlene yells.
"Ok.. Hmmmm... Tris! Truth or dare?"
"Dare! Bring it on!" I yell. She smirks and Christina mutters,
"Uh oh."
"I dare you to go out into the pit and go up to a random person and scream I came in like a wrecking ball in their ear. If they wince or say anything, shriek, this jerk doesn't appreciate my singing!" I laugh and say,
"Challenge accepted."
"I'll witness!" Christina yells. The first person I see in the pit is Peter. Great. I go up to him, making sure he doesn't notice me. I can see Christina trying not to laugh behind the camera.
"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" I shriek as loudly as I can and Peter jumps.
"Real-"
"THIS JERK DOESN'T APPRECIATE MY SINGING!" I screech and by now, the whole pit is watching. I decide to take this dare a little further.
"YOU'RE AN IDIOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU REJECTED MY SINGING!" Then I slap him really hard and run back into the room. Christina is laughing so hard she's practically rolling on the floor. She hands the camera to the others and soon they are laughing, too.
"Damn Tris!" Marlene says through giggles.
"Okkkkk.." I say.
"Christina, truth or dare?"
"Umm.. Truth. I don't know if I can trust you."
"PANSYCAKE!!" Uriah yells. Everyone glares at him and he shuts up. Anyway, hahahaha. Bad choice, Christina. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tobias smirking.
"What is the worst lie you ever told in Candor?" It takes Christina a minute to process what I said, and then she groans.
"Trissssss... Really?!?"
"Really." She thinks about it for a minute before taking her jacket off.
"Christina lies? Gasp!" I say. She glares at me and then says,
"Uriah, truth or-"
"DARE! I'M NOT A PANSYCAKE LIKE YOU!" Everyone rolls their eyes.
"I dare you to grab a worm and find Eric and then scream, help! The worm! It has eyes AND IT'S GONNA EAT ME! HELP!!!"
"Bring it on!" He then grabs a worm from Zeke. Where Zeke got it, I won't ever know.
"Oh I'm gonna witness this!" Tobias says while getting up. When he's up he kisses my head and grabs the video camera.
"Uriah has no shame," Marlene says after Uriah and Tobias leave.
"Hahahaha I know! We have to make him do something totally mortifying soon!" Zeke says.
"Like what?"
"Like-"
But just then, Tobias and Uriah burst in through the door. Tobias is nearly on the floor laughing, and Uriah looks ticked off.
"Damn you guys!" He yells. Tobias just keeps laughing and hands me the camera. We watch the video and burst out laughing.
"Eric- Eric said what!?" I ask, trying not to lose it. Tobias snickers and says,
"Yup. He told Uriah that the worm is not gonna eat him and that only PANSYCAKES would say that."
"OMG Eric said pansycake!! The world must be coming to an end!!!" Marlene yells and cracks up all over again.
"Okkkk guys! Moving on!" Uriah yells.
"Zekey, my bro, truth or dare?"
"Dare bro!" Uriah chortles and then says,
"I dare you to kiss Four."
"GROSS MAN! NO WAY!" Tobias yells but Zeke smirks. He gets up and kisses Tobias- on the cheek.
"Zeke! On the lips!" Uriah yells.
"You never said where, bro-bro."
"Damn," Uriah says. Zeke then looks over at Tobias.
"Four ma bestie, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Go into the pit wearing these-" he points to some pajamas with pigs on them-
"And run around screaming oink! I'm a pig."
"You. Suck." Tobias says but grabs the pajamas to go change.
"I wanna witness this!" I yell.
"Me too!" Uriah says.
"Me three!"
"Me four!"
"How about we all go," Christina suggests. This is going to be fun...

(Tobias' POV)
I can't believe I'm doing this. I want to decline the dare, but I can back down now. When I walk out of the bathroom, I see that everybody is standing.
"Why are you all standing?" I ask suspiciously.
"Oh it's just that we are all coming!" Uriah squeals.
"What? No." I say.
"Too bad. Nobody's gonna miss this," Tris says and I groan.
"I can't decline anything you say!" Then I walk over and kiss her. Uriah screams,
"GROSS NO PDA MAN!" I roll my eyes and then say,
"Let's go and get this over with." Everybody follows me, laughing as we laugh. Tris holds the camera and then presses record. Well here goes nothing..