Chapter 6

(Four's POV)
Why did we accept this dare again? We are going to be totally embarrassed. I sit there for a minute, and then Shauna looks at me. She mouths,
Ready?
I nod. Let's just get this over with. It's just my luck that Eric decides to swim over right next to me right now.
"EWWWWW!!! FOUR PEED IN THE POOL!!!" Shauna shrieks. Suddenly, everybody turns around and looks at us. And of course, I have to act like this is totally normal.
"EW did you really?" Eric says while backing away.
"Doesn't everyone?" I say and everybody starts to slowly get out of the pool.
"It's just pee guys!" I yell and Eric's jaw drops open.
"That's so nasty!" He screams and sprints out of the room. He turns back for a second to shout,
"I'll never forget this, Four!" Then he's gone. Uriah is sitting in the corner, laughing his butt off. At this point, we are the only 3 people left in the room.
"Sh-Shauna!! The way you said it was hysterical!!" Uriah says in between laughs.
"Let's go.." I say to Shauna and we go back to the room. When we get there, we see everybody looking at us expectantly. Uriah then bursts in and falls to the floor.
"What's wrong with you?" Zeke asks.
"O-O-Oh my God!!!" Uriah screams and keeps giggling. Zeke turns to me and says,
"Would you care to explain what my brother finds so damn hilarious?"
"No. I wouldn't care to explain." But Uriah obviously doesn't feel the same way, because he gets up and shoves a video camera in Zeke's face.
"You recorded it?!" I yell. Uriah grins and nods. But before I can respond, Tris shushes me and everyone crowds around Zeke.
"Oh my God you actually did it!!" Zeke yells. I roll my eyes.
"What did you think we did? Sat outside the room for 10 minutes?" Zeke shoots me a look.
"Ok. Christina and Uriah, truth or dare?" Shauna asks.
"Mmm...." The two of them turn to each other and converse for a second.
"Dare."
"I dare Christina to give Uriah a make over and Uriah you do Christina's nails." Uriah drags Christina to the bathroom while Christina mutters,
"I can't believe I'm doing this." Tris laughs when they're gone.
"Christina is gonna kill you!" She says.
"Oh yeah, sure, cause Christina could soooooooo beat me," I mutter.
"OH MY GOD I HAVE AN IDEA!!" Lynn shrieks and we all turn to her.
"Ok, tell us your idea without making us deaf." Marlene says.
"We should all hide from Christina and Uriah and when they come back shriek fire!!" Zeke's eyes light up for a second.
"We should do it!" Tris yells. We all agree so we get into our hiding spots. A few minutes later, Christina and Uriah come out grumbling.
"Hey, where'd they go??" Uriah asks. Christina gets quiet. The whole group had agreed that Tris would scream fire and we would all act like there was one.
"FIRE!!!!" Tris shrieks and Christina does the same.
"GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Christina screams and her, Uriah, Marlene, and Zeke run out of the door. Marlene and Zeke are only acting, but Cristina and Uriah think it's real. I whisper to Tris,
"They are going to whoop our asses later!" She grins.
"I know."
After about a half hour, the four of them come back.
"Wow. It took you guys forever to realize that was fake. That's sad," I say. But then I look over at Uriah and am unable to control my laugh. He has eyeliner on, with purple eyeshadow (I think that's what it's called?) and bright red lipstick on. To top it off, he has bright red blush on his cheeks. Zeke bursts out laughing as well.
"Good job, Christina!" He says.
"Oh my gosh, guys I have an idea!" Will says.
"What?!" We all say.
"We should do siblings against siblings," he says.
"So, for example, Zeke and Uriah would be captains, and Shauna and Lynn would be captains. And then they would pick people to be on their team!"
"Let's do it!" Tris says. In the end, the teams are:
1) Zeke and Four
2) Uriah and Will
3) Shauna, Tris, and Christina
4) Lynn and Marlene
"Ok. Now what?" I ask.
"We do team vs. team." Will says.
"We're team Zekie!!" I shout.
"NOOOO WE ARE NOT!" Zeke yells but I laugh.
"Too late, bro."
"Ok team...." I look over at Uriah and Will.
"AWESOMENESS!" Uriah shouts and Will just shrugs.
"Ok, team awesomeness, truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"I dare you guys to go into the pit and yell, where's the bra store?? I need to find the bra store!!!" Zeke says. Will pales but Uriah screams,
"Yeah man! Let's do it!!" I raise my eyebrows and look at Zeke.
"Does he have any shame?" I ask.
"Nope, unfortunately." But funnily enough, Uriah still has his makeup on. He probably totally forgot about it.
"I'll witness!!" Tris and Christina yell at the same time. All four of them leave the room.
"This is gonna be great!!!" Marlene laughs.
"I know right?!?" Zeke says.
(Will's POV)
I can't believe Uriah accepted that dare without even consulting me first. I would've skipped the dare, but of course, Uriah has no shame.
"Dude let's go!! Hurry up!" Uriah yells to me.
"Unlike you, I'm not excited to do this dare." I say. He rolls his eyes.
"Dude. We have to show them that we aren't pansycakes!!" Here we go with the pansycakes thing again.
"And then afterwards, we can embarrass them so bad!" That's the only good thing that's going to come out of this. I see Christina holding a video camera with Tris following close behind.
"Yo Christina! Do us a favor and put that camera back!" I tell her. She just smiles and kisses me.
"Never."
"Oh it's on." I say.
"I've got Tris on my team!" Christina says to me.
"What does that have to do with anything?!" Tris yells over to Christina.
"WILL LET'S GO!!!" Uriah yells. Yeah, let's go and get this over with.