Chapter 27

Happy new year guys.
I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Please enjoy.🙇😁😁

"Hello, my dark rose," Killian greeted me looking at me in a way that reflected my surprise.

We stared at each other for what felt like a life time before my brain screamed a word.

RUN!

He ran after me the way a lion chases it's prey. The cool night breeze hit my face as I ran. My feet making a heavy sound on the tarred road, my throat scorched me for lack of water. Then he caught me.

"Tiana wait, please." He said, his voice obviously pleading.

"Killian, let go of me!" I screamed fear oozing from all over me. My action received a reaction because immediately I screamed, his hands flew to my mouth--shutting me up.

"Tiana, just listen to me." He said this time, with a demanding voice.
I muffled a reply, trying so hard to loosen his grip on my stomach and mouth. His fingers sank into my chin putting pressure on the wound I got from the slap I had earlier received. And it hurt so bad. I struggled with him but he wasn't yielding. I stepped on his foot so hard that the grip on my stomach and mouth loosened.

I ran so fast trying to reach the main road. My head began to ache as I ran, I lifted my hands to touch my head and I only realised how stupid that was, when I tripped and fell down. I tried getting up as soon as I could but I received a sharp pain across my back and I only just saw the injuries I had sustained.

"I just want to talk," He said getting closer to me and squatting to my level.

"I don't want to listen to you, Killian. Just let me go." I said in an inaudible voice.

"To bad, because I seriously want to talk." He said using his hand to clean a little blood that was on my face. His hand sent chills down my space the moment it came in contact with my face.

"You've gotten so lean since you left me," He said and began to examine the way an African mother examines her starved child. But in mocking way.

He then knelt with one knee and placed his hands at the back of my head, in an attempt to lift me up. I was too weak to react so I just glared at him.

"You were too quick to eat my money, but you are hesitating to share my bed with me." It was at this juncture that I realised that he was officially mad.

"Killian, please, let me go. I'll repay you all your money back, I promise just please don't do this thing." I pleaded with him knowing that there was no other way.

"Where is the warrior princess in you? Huh? C'mon I love you feisty." He mocked.

"Killian please let me go," I begged again.

"Fight back!" He said and slapped me really hard. I feared for my ears. He slapped me again this time trying to push me back to the ground but I refused to be pushed.

"Good girl, now, fight back!" He shouted like a mad man. I weakly got up and tried to run but, held me and hit me hard in my stomach. I staggered, and nearly fell.

Just what did I do to deserve this type of rough night?

He held my head up forcing me to face him, and then he lowered his head in an attempt to kiss me. I shook my head as salty tears cascaded down my face. He lifted his hand and brought it down to my face to keep my head steady, and then I fell to ground. He placed his legs besides me-- one on both side of my body, leaving me between his legs.