Chapter 8

Hey guys🤗🤗🤗🤗 how are we all doing? I trust we enjoyed the last chapter. So who can guess why Henrik Wright would be crying? I'd be waiting for a reply in the comment section. Here is another chapter I hope you enjoy 😘😘😍😍🤩🤩.

Christy's POV.

I arrived at the office fifteen minutes early because well, I had enough rest. I dropped my bag on my desk and made to knock on my boss's door when I found it opened. I stepped into his office and saw the office upside-down literally, a lot of papers where on the floor scattered all over the place. Mr. Wright was pacing to and fro clenching his fist with fury marring his face. The atmosphere in the room spelt anger that I feared a little. My senses screamed trouble and just because he is my boss, I couldn't flee.

"Good morning Sir," I greeted with a quaky voice I didn't intend to use because that would expose what's going on inside of me.

He stood and looked at me. His now dark blue orbs were nearly reflecting light. I swallowed my saliva and waited for the worst.

"What says your time?" He asked.

"Um...few minutes to eight?" I answered slowly. He didn't say anything he just glared at me silently sending messages to my head. I sighed a little in defeat and checked my wrist watch before replying.

"Five minutes to eight."

"You are here by five minutes to eight!! So because yesterday was almost like your day off you think every other day is gonna be the same?" He barked.

"No Sir,...I actually I'm a little early today and–"

"Would you shut the fuck up?" He slammed his hand on his table causing me to jump in fear.

"What is wrong with you? You didn't do a single thing yesterday and it didn't occur to you to report early today to cover up what you didn't yesterday, where is your common sense woman?!!!" He roared sending a few objects in his office flying and I stood still praying non of them touches me.

"I'm sorry Sir, it wouldn't happen again." I muttered.

"You're sorry?" He asked taking slow steps towards me. He stood before me staring into my eyes in a very intimidating way challenging me to look down.

"I'm sorry," I did and apologized. He sized me up and down before going to his desk to retrieve a paper. This is the list of companies our company deals with, you're going to call each of them up and schedule a meeting with them." He said with a very calm voice that surprised me.

Shey this guy is bipolar ni? I thought as I collected the list from him.

"When you're done, file these documents into their respective files. Do them properly, these are important records." He said pointing from his desk to his cupboard where the files were in. I followed his hands and felt myself get weak. The documents on his desk were more than three hundred from what I could see and the file jackets in his cupboard were more than hundred and I wondered how I was going to do that.

I moved over to his cupboard and began to carefully take out the files. When I was done, I took them out to my desk and began taking out the documents, a lot of them where on the floor and the others were on his desk. I took the documents out in eight trips to tell you how many they were.

All the while he stared at me like he didn't have anything better to do. I took the last batch and headed for the door when I heard him give a low whistle. I turned to look at him even though my senses told me I wasn't a dog to be whistled at. But instead of finding his eyes on something else, I found his eyes on my butt. I gave a very loud hiss and left his office.