Chapter 14

Hello beautiful people how are we doing? I'd like to appreciate all of you for your honest opinions so far. I realized that we all have different reactions to my work and the characters. My Nigerians and most Africans readers find the book funny and hilarious because mehn we down here are a cruise nation and we can't help but catch cruise in everything. While our siblings abroad find a few things offensive. It is your honest opinion and reaction and I truly appreciate it. God willing in my next work I'd try to make it less offensive for everyoneone. Alrighty go on and read this amazing chapter. Byeeeeee🧚🧚🧚

Henrik's POV

He cleared his throat three times after she had left. I laughed inwardly because I knew he had something funny to say.

"Just out with it." I said trying hard to conceal my smile.

"What?" He asked doing the same thing and after a mental count of three we burst into laughter.

"Damn bro, you got you a hot secretary hmm!" He said closing his eyes to relish his imagination.

"Man she's a serious pain in the ass." I said shaking my head and going back to my work.

"Yeah and you haven't fired her." He said giving me a naughty look. He implied something with his look and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Kelvin, what are you doing?" I asked squeezing my brows at him.

"Why haven't you fired her?" He asked folding his arms leaning back to his chair.

"Because...because..," I thought about why I hadn't fired Christiana and I couldn't come up with any reason to. "Because I'm a good person, okay? I don't want a black person going hungry on my account." I shrugged.

"Lie," he accused.

"What?"

"I said that's a lie." He insisted. I looked at him waiting for him to explain himself.

"Rick, I know you man, and I know you don't care about people not to talk of black people so I know you are not keeping her here because of your conscience." He said with a smirk.

"So Mr. Smarty pants why haven't I fired her?" I asked folding my arms and relaxing into my chair.

"I don't know bro, but if you're being honest you'd know why." He said and got up from his chair looking through the files on my shelf.

"Kelvin you're clearly suggesting something. Out with it."

"How many times have you fucked her?" He dived into my desk with a mischievous grin on his face

"Excuse me?"

"Rick you know what I'm talking about, how many times has she graced your bed. Come on man be honest." He said getting serious.

"Are you insane? Never!"

"That's not true bro you know it and that's why you haven't fired her." He said pointing to my desk like he just made a huge discovery.

"Jesus Christ how dirty can your mind get?" I asked him putting away my computer to face him.

He sat down and looked at me like I was crazy. That's my brother for you, Kelvin Wright a sanguine at it's purest form. Brutal in his honesty not minding who got hurt when he spoke. Not even caring about what others thought about him.

"You had an erection when you first saw her right?" He persisted. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Look Kelvin, I have never and I mean never thought in that direction before." I said not knowing how else to relay my message.