Chapter 13

Hey, hey, hey,😁😁😁😁 how are we doing? I hope you enjoyed the previous chapters and I hope you enjoy this one too. Thank you my beautiful readers for all the comments and votes and share. You all who put my work in their book lists, I love you so much. Alright, have a wonderful read💚💚💚💛🧡❤️💜🖤

Christy's POV.

I stepped out of the elevator with my palms really sweaty. I knew I was going to hear it today. Leaving work before time and without permission too. I was in for it, I wasn't even sure I still had my job. The empty desk before me showed I still had my job. I placed my bag on my desk and made to knock on my boss's door. I made the sign of cross over my face three times before knocking.

"Come in," I heard his gruff voice say and I slowly opened the door. I cautiously walked in to avoid breaking the tiles, something I've never done before.

"Good morning Sir," I greeted with my fingers crossed expecting a heavy out burst. Mr. Wright looked up at me and stared for the next five minutes without saying a thing. I pursed my lips with my face down and decided I would take whatever insults he threw at me without replying him or even arguing. He got up from his chair and started circling me. I stayed put as I felt his anger ooze out from every part of him.

"I'm sorry for leaving the office earlier than I should on Friday. I...I wasn't feeling too well so...," I couldn't even explain myself. His silence was killing me. If he probably shouted or threw a few fists then I'd know that that's it. But right now, he was silent and it was deafening.

He walked back to his desk and picked up a paper and handed it over to me. I closed my eyes praying it wasn't a sack letter when I heard his voice.

"Make two copies of that paper you're holding, give one to Joshua Blake on the third floor, file the other one for reference purpose and hand the original copy back to me when you're done, get me a cup of coffee." He said and sat down resuming his work. He didn't give any other instructions that he usually did like, you may leave or even get out. He just zoned me out.

I cleared my throat twice and left his presence before he did something I wouldn't like.

I walked through the halls of the third floor looking for Mr. Blake's office. I found and made for it.

"Come in," I heard him say when I knocked.

"Good morning Sir, Mr. Wright asked me to give you these," I said and carefully placed the documents on his desk. Then I turned to leave.

"Wow," I heard him say so I stopped on my track and turned to face him the look on his face was such a perverted one and I couldn't help but feel disgusted.

"I didn't realize Mr. Wright's secretary was this gorgeous, one has to look beyond the skin color and see your beauty. You're more of a sexytary than a secretary." He said licking his lips as he eye-raped me.

"I'd tell you what, why don't we go out tonight, to make the most of our time. You know, we get to know each other, have fun and–"

"Just shut up. I have delivered my message. It's up to you to deliver yours properly. Excuse me." I said and turned to leave.

"Tell Henrik that–,"

"As what? Your errand girl abi younger sister? You better hold yourself." I spat and left.

I made my way to the kitchen to prepare the coffee thinking of what had just happened. I sometimes wonder how some men didn't have respect for themselves. As old and disgusting he was, Mr. Blake had the nerve to hit on me.