Chapter 23

Christy's POV.

Well, what can I say? Killian has being very kind and amazing. He still brings in his girls to the office but that is not really my problem as far as there is food on my table, I don't care.

"Tiana, compute this documents for me and email them to me." Killian said and entered his office.

Twenty minutes later, I was done with computing the documents and I emailed it to him.

'Come to my office' he replied.

"Yes sir," I answered as I entered his office.

"Yes, can you help me look for my own copy of the file which contains the deal with Allison & co." He asked. How polite of him.

We looked together for his own copy, we looked on his shelf and around. I stood over his desk to look for it but his desk was a bit messed up so I used the opportunity to arrange his desk.

"You've added a lot since you came to work for me." Killian said out of nowhere. I turned around to see him leaning on his shelf.

"I hope Henrik could see you now and see how much you've added since you came here and to see his face when he finds out its all my doing would be fantastic." He said with a sense of pride.

"Well, I don't think he would care." I said turning back to continue with what I was doing.

"You, my dark rose are so beautiful. Henrik was a fool to let go of you." He said  and I sensed him getting closer.

"I personally think that he is sick in the head for the way he treated me." I said turning around to face him.

"I think so," he said putting his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him when he noticed I was moving back.

"I love the way your hips and ass full my hands." He said and he began to trail his hands down my-

"Have you found the documents you were looking for....sir?" I asked removing his hands from my body.

"No, but I could really use your help." He said circling his hands on my waist again.

"Yeah, let me check inside your cupboard." I said and made to escape but he only pulled me back.

"Why are you running away?" He asked me holding my hands tightly but not so tight.

"Why would I run? Are you a monster?" I asked and finally escaped his grasp.

"I was wondering the same thing Tiana." He paused. "You see, you are one unique person, Henrik was an idiot to let go. I swear." He said seriously leaving me a bit confused. I mean how did looking for a document turn into a complimentary session?

"I need to go out for a few minutes okay?, help me look for it while I go out for some fresh air." He said and left the office.

Phew!

This man hasn't been laid for two days and he wants me to be his perfect candidate. I think not!

I looked through Killian's shelf, his cupboard, his desk Infact, I scattered his office still I didn't see the documents. Where could it be? I wondered.

Three hours later.

I just returned from lunch and saw Killian looking very scattered. His hair was so messy he ran his hands through it a lot of times without acknowledging my presence. I watched him for a while and saw how frustrated he looked. He kept searching for something like his life depended on it. I wonder what he was looking for, maybe it was that file that had the deal with Allison & co.