Chapter 4

Hi thank you for all your beautiful comments in the previous chapters. I hope you enjoy this too ❤️❤️❤️

Christy's POV.

No he didn't! I thought with my mouth wide open and my brows arched in anger as I felt the hard floor against my ass. I looked up with an imaginary steam blazing from my eyes, at him and I saw his smirk.

"This isn't the ghetto you came from, always ask for my permission before you do anything." He said and turned towards his cabinet. I got up feeling my hands go up to his neck to strangle him but the books he dropped on the table made me realize I was only wishing. I dusted my skirt and straightened it out before looking up slowly at him, only to find his eyes on me.

"You don't have the whole day Christiana, you better get to work." He ordered and pulled out his chair to sit. Oh how I would so love to kick his chair away but instead,

"Yes Sir," I replied.

"When you're done, you get me coffee." He ordered as I tried arranging the files to lessen their weight.

"Did you hear me?" He asked tapping his pen on his desk waiting for answer. Sorry Sir you'd grow old waiting for an answer.

"Damn it woman, bloody answer me, did you hear me!!" He was angry and all I could think of was, give and it shall be given to you good measure, pressed down and shaken together. He had given me anger and all I did was to return the favor.

"Yes Sir," I answered with a very quiet voice that didn't betray any emotion.

"So why didn't you answer me the first time?" He really wanted to know, okay, let's tell him.

"You hadn't given me the permission to speak Sir," I replied sniffing a little to keep me from laughing at the different expressions that played on his face then I carried the files and left.

Thirty minutes later I walked into his office with his coffee on one hand and the files on the other hand. I gently put his coffee before him before keeping the files neatly on his desk. All the while being careful because his eyes followed my every move.

"Your coffee Sir," I said and folded my hands behind me crossing my fingers and praying against an outburst.

He lifted the mug to his lips and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding uncrossing my fingers in relief. As if noticing my relief, he brought down the mug immediately like he was stung by a scorpion, spilling the coffee all over his desk.

"Have you no brains?!!!" He roared hitting his hands on his desk and I closed my eyes mentally screaming at this guy. What is his problem again?

"Do you not know how to make a simple cup of coffee?!!" He asked again still very angry.

"I don't understand Sir," I mumbled.

"But how would you understand when all that is in your head is cassava that you Africans eat a lot, how would you understand?" He paused and took a sharp breath before asking, " Did you ask me before you made this vomit?" Confusing me the more like didn't this guy ask me to make him a cup of coffee?

"Sir you asked me to make you coffee." I stated.

"And did you ask me how I liked my coffee?" He asked sounding irritated.

"I'm sorry Sir, I made your coffee how I thought you'd like it," I apologized through my teeth as I couldn't find the reason he was angry.

"You thought? You don't get to think with that peanut size brain of yours here, I am your boss! You do exactly as I say." I could literally feel his anger consume me all because of coffee. If I wasn't who I was, I'm pretty sure I would have started crying by now because this guy is just too much.