85 ↴ Email

SUBJECT: Emotional Conflicts
SENT: 12:06pm.

Miss Briar Cohen,

Kevin here.

Before I touch base on this email's subject, I wanted to take a moment to say that you're ability to open up about your younger brother's passing is incredibly inspirational and I wish you all of the best in the future, and hope to assist you in any way possible with your endeavours to a brighter future.

However, it's recently come to my attention that you and Mister Tom Holland have entered a somewhat romantic relationship. Whilst we have never had a situation of such here at Marvel Studios, I am aware of what this could mean in the future and so I am writing this email in hopes of diffusing any possible incidents.

You've been working with us for several years now and you've never failed to deliver an exceptional  worth ethic. Working with so many actors and having to compromise your life for theirs is no easy task and I'm thankful we found you when we did. In light of this, I need confirmation that this relationship between you and Mister Holland isn't going to impact your role or his.

With filming of Spider-Man: Homecoming having finished and coming into the press tour, I'm going to need your and Mister Holland's diligence more than ever. Please do not feel like I am focusing on you solely, I have sent a similar email to Mister Holland. I am in no way wanting to put a strain on your relationship — I trust both you and Mister Holland to remain professional when it matters — and because of your strong history of exceptional behaviour, I hope for both of our cases that you and Mister Holland can make this work.

Kind Regards,
Kevin Feige.

ϟ

SUBJECT: RE: Emotional Conflicts
SENT: 12:22pm.

Mister Feige,

Thank you sincerely, it means a lot to me. I really appreciate your offer, also.

It's true that Mister Holland and myself have recently become exclusive, and I apologise for not sending this email sooner. I, too, would like to ensure that nothing negative happens in the future. I can also assure that this will not affect mine or Mister Holland's working ability; we both pride ourselves on our job and want nothing more than succeed.

I can promise you that over the next few months, Mister Holland and myself will remain professional. I know how essential the press tour's are to the success of a movie, and I only wish for Marvel to succeed. My newfound relationship will not affect my work abilities.

Thank you for being so generous in such a situation, I really am grateful and appreciative.

Kind Regards,
Briar Cohen.

Kevin step off