10 ↴ IRL + Texts

Time had seemed to fly since Tom had arrived in America, and he was glad he had listened to Briar's advice to rest up. It was the morning of their meeting, and Tom was feeling on top of the world.

The flight had been amazing, thanks to Briar, and the hotel he was currently staying in with Harrison was even more amazing. Their room was on the top floor, giving them a view of the city around them, and so far the boys had spared no expense on the room service that was on offer. On top of that, the hotel's heated pool was to die for.

Tom was getting dressed, having chosen simple black slacks and a button up shirt, when his phone buzzed with a notification.

ϟ

Good morning, Tom. I've booked your car to arrive at 10:30am out the front of your hotel.
I'm aware that Harrison most likely will not be interested in our meeting, so I took the liberty of booking him a car for the day so he can sightsee. See you soon.

ϟ

Tom gawked at the message, calling Harrison into his room so the boy could read it himself. Harrison whistled and let out a cheer when he did. "Geez, mate. Is there anything she can't do?"

"I'm not too sure." Tom chuckled, shaking his head. So far, Briar was definitely living up to her golden reputation.

ϟ

Tom Holland:
That's amazing! Harrison says thank you... and also wants to know if there is anything you can't do? 😂
See you soon!

Not when it comes to my job.
They don't call me the best for no reason!

Tom Holland:
I'm starting to see why so many celebs want you to be their assistant...

ϟ

Briar's incredible abilities only intimated Tom further, and he hadn't even met the woman yet. Taking a deep breath to calm the nerves in his stomach, he ran his hand over his shirt one last time. He knew he shouldn't be intimidated by his assistant, but he couldn't help it. Briar was amazing at her job and everyone knew it.

"Would you stop sweating?" Harrison snickered, getting ready for his day of sightseeing. "You're going to need to shower all over again."

"I can't help it!" Tom replied exasperatedly. "This is all so new to me and I have no idea what the bloody hell I'm doing!"

"Well, the car just pulled in so you better figure it out quick." Harrison mumbled, his eyes on the two cars that had just pulled into the hotel's carpark beneath them. They were exactly on time.

Tom took one last breath, looking at himself in the mirror. Running a hand through his hair nervously, he spoke, "Alright, Tom. Let's do this."