60 ↴ Instagram Live

tomholland2013 is going live now! Watch it before it ends!

"Hey," Briar smiley widely at Tom's phone screen, watching as the viewers began rising rapidly

"Hey," Briar smiley widely at Tom's phone screen, watching as the viewers began rising rapidly. Noticing her reflection, she quickly tucked her hair behind her ears. "What's up, everyone? I've never done one of these before."

Comments began rolling in, as well as an endless stream of hearts, and Briar couldn't help but feel giddy. Many were asking how she had managed to hack Tom's phone, so she thought she would explain.

"Tom's filming at the moment, and left his phone here in his trailer so I thought I'd give him a taste of his own medicine." She laughed lightly as she read some of the comments, many users suggest that she prank his trailer for when he returned. She purposely ignored the negative comments and the ones suggesting that she and Tom were dating, no matter how much they made her stomach flop. "I'll admit, I'm not too sure what to do now but I know we'll figure something out."

'Can we see the trailer?'

"Sure!" Briar said, flipping the camera and beginning to give them a small tour. It was a small space, nothing too flash, but the fans seemed to get a kick out of it.

'That's a big closet for a trailer!'

That comment gave Briar an idea, and she grinned wickedly at the screen. There were hundreds of thousands of viewers now, all watching Briar as she paced around Tom's trailer, and she knew her idea for revenge on the man was perfect.

"So," she began, "Tom told me that he used to be really, really scared of his closet when he was a kid because he thought there was a monster in there... is anyone getting my idea?"

Comments rolled in, all of the users practically screaming for Briar to do it through the phone. The woman let out an excited breath and glanced at her watch.

"Tom should be finished in a few minutes, which gives us enough time to hide!" Briar swung open Tom's closet, taking a brief moment to showcase the wide range of outfits he wore when becoming Peter Parker, before shoving several hangers to the side and squishing in.

Whilst Briar waited for Tom to return, she answered a few questions belonging to fans. Nothing too serious; her favourite colour, her favourite animal, her pets name, etc. Briar quite enjoyed it. She was just about to answer a question regarding her favourite coffee — a soy cappuccino — when the door handle began to move. She held her breath just as the door swung open and Tom stepped in, his hair slicked back and wearing a black suit.

He cast a glance around the trailer, his brows furrowing as he wondered where his assistant was. Shrugging to himself, he pulled the door closed behind him and started undoing his tie. He was completely unaware, and probably would have continued undressing, so Briar shifted her shoulder a bit so a few of the hangers bumped against each other.

The sound caused Tom to pause and look around, mild alarm on his face. "Briar?" He called out softly, and Briar had to bite her lip to keep herself from bursting out with laughter. Tom's eyes landed on the closet and Briar saw him visibly swallow. "Briar, are you in there?"

Briar froze, watching as Tom took a few cautious steps towards the closet before mentally shaking himself. Striding over towards the closet, he began to pull it open. Briar pushed the doors open suddenly and jumped out, Tom's phone angled so it captured his terrified expression as he tumbled backwards.

He fell, much to Briar's horror, and she was quick to end the livestream and place his phone aside, quickly dropping to her knees with a concerned expression on her face. "Oh my god, Tom, are you okay?"

Tom sent her a look and then grinned boyishly. He rubbed a spot on his head. "That was good. Definitely better than mine."

Briar let out a shaky breath of relief and laughed, resting her hands on Tom's chest and she placed her forehead over them. She could feel his muscles underneath. "Oh, thank god. Did you hurt yourself?"

Tom pressed his hand over hers and squeezed reassuringly. "I'm fine, Briar. You didn't hurt me. You never could."

Briar's body filled with warmth and her cheeks flamed as she stared at Tom. Finally, a small smile graced her lips and she looked at him a few moments more before climbing to her feet and offering Tom a hand. He took it and stood up, accidentally — but not really — pulling Briar into his chest a bit.

They were close, staring at each other as they fought to control their erratic hearts, until Briar gasped and stepped backwards. "Oh, the people watching the live probably think you died!"

"Wait... you filmed me falling over?"

Briar grinned sheepishly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Maybe."

Tom laughed loudly. "Oh, I am so getting you back."