24 ↴ Interview

Bold — interviewer
Italic — Tom

Good morning everyone! Today, we have a very special guest, Tom Holland! Now, if you're sitting in your car and wondering 'who is this?', then you, my friend, have been living under a rock! Tom is our newest Spider-Man, and quite possibly our most favourite. Good morning, Tom, how are you?

I don't know if I'm the favourite Spider-Man, but I'm certainly the newest! I'm really good, thank you! How are you?

I'm doing really well, thanks for asking! Now, we understand that you're currently filming for your upcoming movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming. Is there anything you want to tell us about what we should expect?

I want to tell you lots, but I'm afraid I can't. I'm on a tight leash at the moment! But, so far, the whole ordeal has been amazing. My cast members are amazing, the production crew are amazing... everything's just amazing!

Damn, no juicy information I'm afraid! I guess we'll have to wait until the movie hits theatres in the next year. Speaking of amazing... we hear that you and your assistant, Briar Cohen, are getting along well?

Yes, we are! I was really shocked when I found out I had an assistant, let me tell you that! Briar is fantastic at her job, although sometimes she can work a bit too hard! But I guess that's just a reflection of who she is: she loves to help people. I can understand why the other actors at Marvel love her so much!

That's a very nice thing to say about her, Tom! A reflection of who she is. But yes, Miss Cohen is quite popular amongst Marvel. Moving on, I've had a few fans request that I ask you some of their questions... Is this alright?

Yeah, absolutely! Fire away.

Civil War cast, or Homecoming?

Oh, that's a good one! Considering I filmed mostly with tennis balls for Civil War, I'm going to have to say the Homecoming cast, just because they're real people!

Understandable! Okay, next one, what was it like, finding out you were the next Spider-Man?

I had said in the past that Spider-Man was the superhero I would want to play most, but I never expected it to come true. But, to answer the question, it was surreal; I auditioned for the part, just happy to have done that much! Sometimes, it still doesn't feel real! I get to be a superhero for a living, how cool is that? It just shows that even your wildest dreams can come true.

Always the inspiration, Tom. Okay, this last question is a bit forward but I just had to ask it, for my sake and all of your fans! Are you single at the moment, and if so, is there anyone special in your life?

I'm pretty sure that could count as two questions, so I'll answer the first one! Yes, I'm single.

You heard it, Tom's single! But I'm not too sure about that special someone... if there is one, that is! Well, that's all we have time for today as Tom has to get back to filming, but thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to be apart of today's show! We wish you all the best for filming!

Thank you! It was my pleasure! Have a good day.