49 ↴ Emails

SUBJECT: Potential Interview
SENT: 2:05pm

Dear Miss Cohen,

My name is Trevor and I'm a representative for Entertainment Weekly. We recently brought Tom in for a photography shoot, if you remember. Anyway, I was just emailing you enquiring as to whether or not we could schedule an interview sometime next week?

I understand you are very busy at the moment, so I want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

I await your response,
Trevor.
(Entertainment Weekly)

ϟ

RE: SUBJECT: Potential Interview
SENT: 2:09pm

Trevor,

Yes I remember, you were very hospitable and I thank you for that. However, unfortunately, Tom is extremely busy over the next few weeks and won't be able to do any more interviews than he already is.

My sincerest apologies,
Briar Cohen.

ϟ

RE: SUBJECT: Potential Interview
SENT: 2:14pm

Miss Cohen,

Whilst we would love to have Tom back, I am actually emailing to see if you wanted to do an interview with us. Allow me to apologise, I obviously didn't explain myself clear enough.

We've been receiving many requests from our readers that we do a piece with you, and I believe it would be an amazing opportunity for the both of us.

I understand if you're too busy.
Trevor.

ϟ

RE: SUBJECT: Potential Interview
SENT: 2:20pm

Trevor,

Forgive me! I automatically assumed you were emailing regarding Tom. I don't understand; why would I be so requested?

I'm fairly busy over the next few weeks as well, and I haven't done an interview in quite a while, so I will need to get back to you.

Briar.

ϟ

RE: SUBJECT: Potential Interview
SENT: 2:26pm

Briar,

That's no problem! It will just be a simple magazine interview, with a few questions surrounding your work with Marvel. If possible, we would also love to take a few photos of you for the magazine.

Many of our readers want to know what it's like to work for Marvel and it's top stars, as well as a bit about how you came to work for them. Our interview will be strictly professional and will not breach your privacy.

That's perfectly okay. The only reason I'm emailing you so suddenly is because we would like your interview to be in our next magazine edition.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Trevor.

ϟ

RE: SUBJECT: Potential Interview
SENT: 2:35pm

Trevor,

That sounds amazing! I will most definitely give it some thought and I will send you my response as soon as possible.

Thank you for this opportunity!

Briar.