81 ↴ Texts

Texts between 'Robert' and 'No.1'

Robert:
I read the article and I'm so very proud of you for having the courage to share that. It's a very tough thing to have to go through, and for you to be so bright and beautiful and caring despite that is a perfect example of why you're one of the best people I know.
Also, congratulations on you and Tom. I'm very happy for you both. Took long enough though.

Thank you, so so much. It was time to let go of the past and embrace my future. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
I know, but I don't plan on letting go anytime soon.
...Can I ask you a question?

Robert:
Absolutely.

It's more of a concern, but now that Tom and I are... public... how will the executives at Marvel react? Will I be pulled from the movie because of emotional conflict?

Robert:
Briar, I'm sure that the execs at Marvel will be flexible with you. You're their best asset. Nonetheless, it's possible that things might be different now. You just need to ask yourself — is he worth it?

Yes.
I've never been more certain of anything in my life.

Robert:
Then, in the nicest way possible, Marvel can get fucked.

I'm freaking out because this book is #4 in spider-man homecoming?? thank you