King of the underworld

* Naruto's Point of view *

"Shut the hell up. You knew this area was my territory!" I growled, sitting on a worn down wooden chair in an abandoned massive garage with left over parts of cars.

"I'm-I'm sorry! I won't steal from your area ever again!" The teenager repeatedly bowed apologetically. I stared at him from my "throne", and brushed him off my case. "Whatever, men. Just teach him a good lesson and make sure he never sets foot on this place ever again." I commanded mercilessly as I signaled men to attack. "No,please-" the intruder's begging was interrupted with a hit in his stomach, followed by a kick on his nose. After hearing his groans and pleads, I hopped off my chair and proceeded back into the car. My right hand man stepped on the gas pedal and we sped off.

I leaned my head against the window as I stared out. Life is no fun when you have it all. I don't feel happy one bit.. I was so lost in thought that when the car suddenly halted, my body swung to the front and my head harshly knocked onto the driver's seat. "What the fuck, Sai?" I yelled, enraged by such a careless act. "My apology boss, there was a kid on a motorbike that suddenly turned the corner.." My right hand man explained and I immediately opened the door to meet the kid.

"Hey!" I ran over to him, he wasn't a kid. In fact he looked like he was in his early 20s already. Older than me.. Both the man and his bike fallen onto the ground. I pulled his collar, "Watch where you're going you asshole! You think you own these streets?!" I lashed out on him, I was already feeling moody to begin with and I can't tolerate people that's stupid enough to agitate me. "Your driver was the one that was speeding." His black coal eyes pierced through my soul, I never seen such a fire in someone's eyes. He slapped my hand off him before he tried to slide his injured leg out of the motorcycle.

I was shocked and my blood began to boil even more. I spitted on him and stormed back into the car. As soon as I slammed the door I instantly told Sai, "Run that fucker over!" The driver looked at me through the rearview mirror, hesitantly before accelerating.

*Sasuke's Point of view*

Shit. This idiot is trying to run me over, fucking hell. I struggled wiggling and pushing the motorbike out as my leg was stuck in the wheel. The car was accelerating towards me and I had a few seconds to get out of the way or else I'd be crushed. It was fucking painful to slide my injured leg out but the blood that was oozing out made it easier to slip out. "UGH FUCK!" I screamed as i made one last attempt to pull my leg out with all my strength and threw myself onto the pavement and off the road. The car ended up missing me by a second and crushed my bike. It drove off without mercy.

"Fuck you." I cursed under my breath, panting after escaping the near-death accident.

*Naruto's Point of view*

"Crap, how did he escape?" I asked as I only heard the crushing sounds of the motorcycle. I sighed in defeat as Sai continued on accelerating. Sai was a reliable and smart man, that's why he is also my right hand man. He arranges my schedule and knew that I was already late for an illegal goods exchange, I guess I had to let it go. Count himself lucky that I'm busy.

We finally reached the abandoned factory to see an old "business" partner of mine. I entered the worn down building to see my men already there, everyone was waiting for my arrival. "Man, Naruto. You're always late!" My business partner chuckled as he pulled me in for a friendly hug. "I'm not late. You're just early, Kiba." I grinned playfully, returning the hug in respect. Kiba and I go way back, we've been doing business for as long as I can remember. He and his gang specializes in drugs. He provides us the drugs and we do the smuggling and customer-handling whatsoever. Profit is both for us to earn when the money is cashed in. And I never fail, therefore there is no risk.

My men started carrying the bags and boxes of drugs back into our truck as usual. Kiba and I would be sitting down, smoking, drinking and just catching up with one another. Of course, time flees whenever you're having a good time and I eventually had to excuse myself. "Alright, see you next time. I'll inform you when I get the money, as usual." I inhaled my last bit of cigarette before tossing it aside. I waved Kiba goodbye and returned into my car.

Life is no fun when you have control of everything.