-Winter Special: Part 2-

yall

its been a month lol

why am i making this lmao

well because its been so long im blessing you all with another chapter of the actual story tomorrow so ya

---

Now that Saihara wasn't on top of Ouma, the smaller boy easily slipped out of the detective's grasp. What was supposed to be Christmas tree decorating had slowly turned into a game of chase. Ouma continued to laugh as he seemed to slip out of Saihara's grasp every time.

"Can you stay still for once!?" Saihara yelled as he panted in defeat. 

"Nope! Besides, it looks like I won!" Ouma made that one smile of his that Shuichi recognized. "Nishishi!" He waved his so called 'star', which was really just an embarrassing photo of Saihara. "I guess I'll have to put it up now!" The liar glanced at Saihara's unemotional expression, annoyed that he wasn't reacting. "Heyy, why aren't you stopping me?" the smaller boy muttered as he poked the taller one.

"Well, the only people that will see is you and me. And we've already seen it, so I don't see any mind..." Saihara admitted.

"Wait, you thought it would just be the two of us?" Ouma said, rephrasing Saihara's words.

"Um, yeah...?" Saihara looked at Ouma questioningly. "Didn't you even tell me yourself when we were discussing it at school?"

"Oops... looks like I lied again, nishishi!" Saihara groaned while Ouma grinned. "I invited Rantaro, Kiibo, and Kaito over."

"How'd Kaito ever agree? He hates you," was the only thing Saihara could say after realizing that there'd be 4 others in his house even though his uncle would never allow 1. 

"He did say no at first, but when I said it was at your house, he ended up agreeing," Ouma explained. 

"Oh, I see. Still, are you sure my uncle will be okay with this..?" Saihara asked nervously. 

"You already invited me, what would a few more people do? And besides, it's not like he's even here." Ouma did have a point, but Saihara still couldn't help feeling nervous. It was in his personality, he didn't really think he could change it that much by this point.

Soon after, the doorbell rang, and surprise, surprise, it was Rantaro and Kiibo at the door. Everyone said their hellos as Shuichi made sure to welcome them inside. Kiibo's eyes widened the second he was inside. "Wow! Your house is really big, Shuichi!" 

"Oh, ah, thanks..." Saihara muttered. "My uncle's very rich, so I guess it's connected..."

"Haha, no need to brag, Shuichi," Rantaro laughed. "My house is bigger anyway."

"Woww~ what a showoff," Ouma muttered. 

"You shouldn't be saying that of all people," Rantaro pointed out.

"Heyy, what's that supposed to mean!?" Ouma pouted as he averted eyes with everyone else.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang again. "Ah, that's probably Kaito!" Saihara exclaimed. He reached for the doorknob and opened, smiling kindly at the magenta-haired male at the door. "Hey."