PART 70: DEADPOOL

A/N: Hey Rollysss, I just got back from a 5 hour car ride with my wonderful family. Don't get me wrong, they're nice people. But I've had my fair share of "Please kill me now" moments. Thank you Derpy_Rainbows, for the idea. Beautiful idea. 

QOTD: What Percy Jackson/Avengers stories do you all write? Leave them in the comments so the you guys (and me) can take a look at each other's stories...

Me: Well there's no answer for me is there?

So yeah, coolio.

Nate

"I have to meet these 'Party Ponies'. They sound awesome." Tony said through a mouthful of Happy Meal cheeseburger Nico had picked up.

All of a sudden, Leo rushed into the room wearing a costume that looked like a blue horse.

"Woah," Percy said. "Dude, horse and blue? You're like my dream..."

Leo glanced down, as if wearing a giant costume had just occured to him. "Wha- no I'm Rainbow Dash."

The room was quiet.

"Like from My Little Pony?" Leo pressed. "Ah nevermind, a MLP marathon is on."

Bruce gave him a funny look then turned around to face the team. "Has anyone ever seen an episode of 'My Little Pony'?"

Nico's was the only hand that went up.

Leo sighed. "Well it's cool you guys should watch it."

Bruce looked at the team again. "Does anyone think My Little Pony is cool?"

Again, only one hand went up.

"Look, there are dragons and crap..." Nico murmered, his face turning pink.

Leo waved them away. "I'm Rainbow Dash you idiots."

Calypso facepalmed.

"Anyway, that's not why I paused it. I was sitting in one of the random rooms I found around the tower. It had a TV and a huge window...."

Leo sat in his costume, singing along to the MLP theme song and eating an open package of Fig Newtons he had found under Frank's bed.
Then, he heard a loud smack outside the window. Reluctantly, he paused the televison and drew back the curtain. A plunger was stuck to the glass. And hanging on it was a man in a red, skintight suit with black circles around the eyes. All types of weapons were strapped to his back
He looked at Leo and winked, then swung the plunger on the outside wall over the window and disappeared from view.

The team sat stunned at his story.

"Well, it might help to see what it is..." Hazel said slowly.

---

The team emerged from the hatch onto the roof. Across, they saw the man leaning against the airconditioning unit, eating some kind of Mexican food.

"Yo," he said, pulling a knife from his belt.

The team backed away, wearily- ready to fight.

"Ah relax peeps.." the man threw the knife as hard as he can, straight up into the sky. It disappeared from sight.

"You know that's probably gonna fall back and hit you." Annabeth said, her eyes darting around the sky.

The man sniffed the Mexican food then took a massive bite. "Nah, we're fictional. It doesn't matter."

"Wait," Thalia said slowly. "Who are you and why in Tartarus were you climbing our tower?"

"Oh, how rude of me." The man was suddenly wearing a tutu over his suit. Nobody had seen it get there. "I am Deadpool, reaper of souls, vanquisher of kingdoms."

They were quiet and Deadpool groaned. "The merc with a mouth? Anyway, the reason I was climbing your tower was because I wanted to see how far I could throw my chimichanga. And it landed on your roof."

"Where were you when you threw it?" Percy asked in awe.

Deadpool shrugged. "Where do y'all live?"

"L.A."

Deadpool frowned. "I was in the New York area."

Thor asked, well yelled "WHAT DOTH THOU MEAN WE ARE FICTIONAL. I HAVE POKED MY BELLY. MY BELLY IS VERY NONFICTIONAL."

Deadpool smiled. "Well there's this thing called the fourth wall." He gestured to the empty space beside him.

When nothing happened, he frowned angrily. "Come on you stupid author! Gimme my fourth wall."

Then a brick wall, about four feet in height appeared.

"Thank you."

Deadpool turned back to the Demivengers, who were gaping at the wall.

He continued. "The fourth wall represents our beings in this story. We are fictional characters. Technically we live in different universes but this idiotic writer decided it would be funny to pull you together. If we were to do this..."

He pulled a rocket launcher from the middle of nowhere. Then he aimed and fired at the wall. There was a small explosion and then the smoke cleared.

"That was called breaking the fourth wall, do you guys see clearly now?" Deadpool asked.

"Woah, we are in a fanfic..." Jason said, staring around.

Piper added "Just like the ones I write about Steve and Tony...."

Deadpool nodded. "Yes, but your moment won't last long. Your realization will be taken away by the author very soon."

Leo was freaking out. "If I'm in a fanfic... I can fly like Rainbow Dash!"

At that, he ran and jumped off the side of the roof. A splat erupted in everyones' ears.

"He survived that right?" Nico asked, shuddering.

Deadpool shrugged. "Good question. Depends whether the author liked his character or not."

Then Leo reappeared. "Woah that was cool."

Deadpool finished off his chimichanga. "Yeah, well enjoy it while it lasts cause this Rock_N_HolyCow Nate guy is probably gonna-"

As if on cue the fourth wall reappeared and the Demivengers lost their knowledge.

Deadpool smiled. "Well that was nice."

Suddenly, his knife fell from the sky and lodged itself in his head.

The team stood there amazed as Deadpool grabbed hold of the blade and ripped it from his head, unharmed. "I guess it was gonna fall again..."

There was a moment of awkward silence. Then Deadpool asked "Hey Percy, you've got water powers right? So if you peed yourself could you make it so your undies don't get wet?"

Percy's only response was "Ah duhh..."

Then Deadpool's digital watch set off, a steady beeping alarm.

Deadpool wiped a random tear from his eye and pulled Thor into a hug. "It was nice visiting you Grandmas, but I've got to run now..."

Thor looked around for help. "IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU MY WONDERFUL GRANDSON!!!"

Then Deadpool did a double backflip off the roof singing "American Pie".

Well yeah that happened...