PART 10: CALLEO

A/N: You guys are some lucky ducks aren't you? What's this the third update in a day? I had been on a no wi-fi vacation last week for Spring Break so I naturally went on the notes app on my iPod and started writing what you now know as the Demivengers! When Im caught up with my prewritten chappies updates will become less frequent so sorry. Comment what you think!
Nate

Tony sat quite nervously for lunch the day Leo left. He hardly touched his Poptart Sammich made specially by Thor. The others asked him and Bruce where Leo was but they wouldn't tell. His knee bounced up and down. Calleo seemed right, he didn't know Calypso but after a few months he knew Leo quite well and he deserved a relationship. Finally lunch ended and he stood up to go back to the lab and wait for his science bro when Hazel cornered him alone in the hallway. "What's up with Leo? He certainly didn't visit home." Tony shifted uncomfortably. "He met someone didn't he?" Hazel asked with a grin. From Tonys face she could tell she was correct. "Don't tell the others is what Leo said" he said. "I won't if you fill me in on the details." And so Tony gave Hazel the deets.

•••

The CE flew faster than the Argo II but Leo could tell he would get back after dinnertime. He had equipped it with a catapult that launched Greek fire but Leo didn't plan on running into any monsters. By the time he hit the ocean the sun was beginning to set-7:00. Leo lowered the CE to the water where a thin line of color was rippling across it. He flipped a drachma into it and prayed to Iris to show him Tony and Bruce. When Tonys face showed up in the water he realized where his reflection was showing. "I didn't know Iris messages could be used in urinals" Tony peered in from the side. Leo laughed and said "We'll be there tomorrow morning." Tony raised an eyebrow. "You're not even there yet? Hurry up kid." The IM ended and Leo started speeding again.
•••
SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING: NIGHT OF LEO'S DEPARTURE
Natasha: I call hacks
Frank: How'd I have hacked it? I'm sitting right next to you?
Nico: Seriously Frank? How are you better at Mario Kart than me?
Hazel: I wonder how Leo's doing with Ca-er-at his home.
Tony: Im not sure...
Piper: Why is there a baby Princess Peach?
Jason: Or a baby Mario and Luigi?
Annabeth: There has to be a logical way to win each race.
Percy: Annabeth this is the gas button not this.
Annabeth: Oh. I knew that Seaweed Brain.
Percy: Sure you did Wise Girl...
Jason: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOWSER
Percy: YEAH TAKE THAT ROAR TURTLE SHELL POWER
Jason: NOOOOOOO!!!!
Annabeth: I KNOW HOW TO PRESS THE GAS PEDAL NOW
Thor:AHHHHH I LOST AGAIN
Tony: NO THOR DONT
Bruce: NO
Percy: And Thor just broke the TV
Hazel: With a toaster oven. Filled with poptarts.
END OF AUDIO RECORDING

•••

Leo had been flying towards the blip on his radar for hours. It was past midnight and he was sure he wasn't gonna find it when the island came into view. He smiled wildly with excitement of seeing Calypso again. Slowly but steadily he landed the CE on the beach and hopped off. Running to her camp in the distance he shouted Calypsos name loudly. That's when he stepped on a trap under a palm tree. The rope latched around his ankle and pulled him up to dangle upside down from the tree. After a few minutes Calypso walked over to him smiling. "Leo?" He nodded and said "I told you I was coming back." She grabbed his head and kissed him softly on the lips. "I liked that and all but can you help me down?"
Ten minutes later Calypso and Leo were laying on the beach looking at the stars. "Wait. I'm not allowed off the island." She said and stopped smiling." Leo continued to grin though. "I've got that covered. Did you know Zeus has posted some interesting things on the Internet that Hera would be glad to see?" Calypso began laughing. "Are you blackmailing the gods?" Leo kissed her and they stood up. "If you have everything you need, we can go then." He helped her onto the CE and they began to fly back to LA.