PART 20!!!!!!!

A/N: Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a few days. Sorry about that, Im just getting over a break up. Plus that stupid virus won't leave my computer. On top of all that Im moving soon. Anyway I tried to cheer up before writing this chappie so the 20th wasn't all sad. Here it is!!!
Nate

Loki was ready. His team was gathered. Luke, the ex-Camp Half Blood attendee with an appetite for revenge. And Nyan Cat, the whateveritwas was ready to once more take on the Demivengers. It was only a day left until the attack now. The team would suffer.
1 DAY LATER•••
"GUESS WHAT TODAY IS?!?!?!?"
Thor asked excitedly
Tony guessed "National Science Day?"
Thor shook his head.
"Your birthday?" Annabeth said
Thor shook his head again before saying
"POPTART DAY!!!"
Everyone groaned and Jason asked "Is that even a thing?"
Thor looked hurt "YES IT IS AND IN HONOR OF THE POPTART TODAY WE WILL ALL GO TO DISNEYWORLD!!! I BOUGHT THE TICKETS YESTERDAY!"
Now the team was interested. They were getting dressed and brushing their teeth. Steve, Hazel, Calypso and Nico had heard of the legendary Disney World but neither of them had actually been there. They were most excited of all. Soon the team was in the DVMobile (the Demivengers Mobile) and heading in that direction. The DVMobile was a fat pink Mystery Machine-style van with the Demivengers logo (the Avengers A on top of a sword resembling Riptide) painted on the side. It hopped along noisily on the road where dreams come true.
•••
By the time the DVMobile got there, Loki had his plan in action. He had made sure the entire park was empty except for the team. His two right hand men had been working their own kind of mischief- Nyan Cat was working on some type of alien technology and Luke had a book in his hands he was jotting stuff down in. Loki would give their targets an hour or so to enjoy the park before it became an absolute battleground.
•••
SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Leo: WOOH I haven't been to Disney World in forever!
Percy: Me neither!
Steve: This place is amazing...
Nico: Wow
Hazel: I can feel the richness radiating off this place
Tony: Okay first things first Epcot-no-Splash Mountain-no figment
Clint: Why don't we go on Space Mountain first!
Thor: YES SPACE MOUNTAIN IS GOOD
Calypso: Okay then... Lets go
15 MINUTES LATER
Bruce: I feel disoriented
Piper: Extremely
Frank: Wooooaaah
Natasha: I can't stand up...
Tony: Okay now to Epcot!
END OF SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Loki waited in Epcot, atop a small restaurant gripping his staff of tesseract energy. Nyan Cat patrolled the ground and Luke was in the restaurant doing whatever Luke was doing. It was only a few minutes now...
•••
Jason was walking in front of the others when he saw him. Nyan Cat stood four-legged holding what looked like a razor glowing blue. When the team noticed him there was a series of gasps and Thor dropped his Mickey Ears. Nyan Cat raised the device with a laugh and shot out a blue beam of energy right past Jason's head. Jason rose his sword and charged the alien. Behind him he saw Steve throw his shield and Thor raise his hammer. The shield hit Nyan Cat in its cat face and flung back to Steve where he swiftly caught it. Jason stabbed Nyan Cat in the poptart and alien sprinkles starte pouring out. Nyan Cat made a switch on his device and a shockwave of light blue energy shot out. It was at eye level but Jason just managed to duck along with Thor. The rest of the team's eyes turned blue and they froze in place. After the shockwave was gone Jason rose his sword and Thor rose his hammer. Lightning struck them both and the park was filled with sudden bright flashes of light. When the light cleared out the rest of the team was unfrozen and in the place of Nyan Cat was a singed area of ground and a few sprinkles.
•••
Luke's spell controlled the Cyclops. Leo could tell that just by looking at him. To his right he saw Annabeth catch her breath at the sight of Luke. And then.... the Cyclops charged. Leo summoned fire and began launching fireballs at the monster. Annabeth drew her dagger and stabbed its knee. Luke was in a trance atop the Cyclops' head. He was almost part of the monster. Natasha drew pistols and fired quickly at the cyclops eye, hitting once. It growled an attempted to step on her. Leo threw fire at it and soon the entire monster, including Luke was on fire. It dramatically fell to the ground and Luke disappeared.
•••
Loki was watching from his vantage point. It was all going wrong. He certainly didn't want to die. His best chance was to "make up" with Thor. He climbed down from the building an dropped his staff. "I surrender" he shouted shamefully. He got evil glares from the entire team except Thor who hugged him. "It's okay brother. You may live with us!!" The Demivengers protested at that but somehow Thor got his way. They took Loki home with them.