PART 32: CALLEO/THALICO

A/N: I know you guys have been eager for some real Thalico action since the Wedding so here I am delivering with a double date. 8k reads guys 8,000!!! Wow thanks so much for all the support!! In the last chappie Bruce was introduced to Alexis and I know it's not canon but I'll get to the real stuff. Trust me.
Nate

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Bruce: It's nice that Nico finally has somebody!
Percy: Bro it's nice that you finally have somebody!
Tony: Well Thalico and Calleo are out on a double date so-
Thor: I HAVE THE MOST SADDENING OF NEWS?
Piper: You're not getting a haircut?
Thor: WELL BESIDES THAT PRETTY ONE
Jason: Hey!!!
Thor: APOLOGIES BUT VERONICA HAS NOT PICKED UP HER TELEPHONE IN THREE DAYS WILL SHE BE DUMPING ME MAN OF IRON?!?!?
Tony: Relax Thor I'm sure you'll be fine
Annabeth: Yeah I mean you have muscles
Percy: I do too!
Annabeth: You sure do Seaweed Brain!
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
•••
The van dropped the couples off at Mr Put Put's. Calypso and Leo got out first, their fingers intertwined and they were followed by Nico and Thalia. When they had bought their tickets for ten holes Leo whispered something in Calypso's ear that made her giggle. Nico turned towards Thalia and shuddered. She wore a black blouse and a light blue skirt. A pair of black headphones hung around her neck, battling for space on her shoulders with her matching black hair. She was so beautiful.
"You know" Leo said turning to them while Calypso began the first hole. "It could be fun to talk to each other."
Thalia looked embarrassed. "So heard any good music lately?"
Nico grinned. He knew how much Thals liked music. "Some good Green Day." Her eyes lit up. Nico knew how enthusiastic she was about Green Day. She began to talk some more but Calypso pulled her away to play the next hole.
Nico looked up relieved. He was doing well. Across the course in the parking lot was a tall woman, attractive, wearing a bright green blouse and white skirt. Probably about Bruce or Tony'sage holding what looked like a baseball glove but when Nico looked through the Mist he could tell. A gun.
Thalia took his hand surprising him. It was the first time they had held hands and when he looked up again the woman was gone.
•••
SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Bruce: Well gotta run. I'm meeting Alexis for dinner.
Frank: Dang man that's the fourth night this week!
Bruce: She's perfect...
Thor: CAN YOU DROP ME OFF AT VERONICA'S APARTMENT? TIS ON THE WAY TO ALEXIS' HOME!
Bruce: Sure bro let's go.
Thor: I HOPE SHE IS OKAY!
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
•••
By the fifth hole Nico had totally forgotten about the woman. Thalia was holding his hand and giggling about how badly he played mini golf. Not that he cared. Leo and Calypso were off to the side laughing about how Leo had accidentally set the club on fire. But they were no longer leaving Calypso and Leo out of the jokes. All of Nico's former awkwardness was gone.
•••
SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Thor: THANK YOU MR BANNER!! HAVE A NICE DATE!!
Bruce: Sure thing Thor! Tell Veronica I said hi! *drives away*
Thor: IT REALLY IS A GOOD THING VERONICA GAVE ME AN EXTRA KEY!!! *Click* GASP!!!!! THIS CANNOT BE TRUE!!
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
•••
The couples were finished mini golfing at around eight. Thalia crushed the others. They walked over to the ice cream shop next door and sat down. After they ate several scoops of ice cream Calleo began to do what they did best. Be a couple. They hugged and laughed and kissed and held hands. Then some of the awkwardness returned and Thalia and Nico began to talk to each other softly.
"They need to get a room." He said to her and she responded with a giggle and "Leo better not get any more passionate with her" as Leo began to kiss her "He might set her on fire."
Leo broke away from Cal just long enough to say "I can hear everything you're saying. You guys are just jelly."
Nico let out a laugh then. "Jelly?" but Thalia had a straight face. He immediately stopped. They went back into an awkward state of quiet.
Does she want me to kiss her? Is it too early? he thought nervously.
Thalia had similar thoughts. She considered asking him but dismissed the idea quickly. If they were going to kiss he would have to make the move.
But she could hold his hand.
Nico felt Thalia's fingers slip into his and he almost jumped. Her head rested on his shoulder. She looked up at him and smiled. And he listened to his gut. He bent his face down and wrapped his arms around her. Their lips touched and slowly pressed together harder. After a few seconds they broke off and she grinned, putting her head back on his shoulder. "Jason and Aunt Nat are gonna kill you."
•••

Bruce knocked his fist onto Alexis' door smiling. He had his girlfriend for a week and nothing could separate him from her. "I'm ready for our date" he said as she opened the door. She was wearing a white skirt under a bright green blouse. She grinned up at him. "Come in, I just need a minute to do a few things."
He nodded, unable to remove his eyes from the brightness of the dress. He entered the apartment. And what lay before him was a nightmare.

DUH DUH DUHHHHH!!! What happened to Veronica, Thor's girlfriend? What did Bruce see? Will Jason and Nat murder Nico for kissing Thalia? Don't miss next chapter!!!