PART 61: GAME SHOW

A/N: So Rollys, I know everyone's disappointed about how Nico was the Ghost King in last chapter and I'm sorry about that. But anyway, sorry if this chapter sucks too-writers block is a ducker.

QOTD: If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

Me: I'd like to be able to time travel so I could go back in time and see the sphinx's nose. It's always been a dream of mine...

So yeah, read on my Rollys.

Nate

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING

Annabeth: *looks at crossword* Hey Percy, what's a three-letter word for idiot?

Leo: Guys, I can fit the entire cap of a peanut butter jar in my mouth!!!

Percy: L-E-O

Steve: *runs in* GUYS YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!

Percy: Cool

Thalia: Yeah bro that's nice.

Steve: Aren't you interested in what happened to me?

Percy: No offense man,

Leo: But nothing cool ever happens to you.

Steve: Wha-Cool stuff happens to me!!!!!

Annabeth: Sorry Steve, name one.

Steve: Well just the other day I beat up some street thugs!

Percy: All of us were there. It was a team mission.

Thalia: Name something cool that happened only to you.

Steve: Well uh, a few years ago I fought Red Skull by myself, y' know and part of the US Army.

Tony: And my Dad!

Steve: Yes and your Dad.

Leo: But all of us have defeated an evil villain at one point man. Sorry.

Steve: *sigh* So I guess I'm going to fail at Are You A Cool Guy?

Leo: *gasps* What?

Steve: The thing that happened to me-Marissa and I were out for a walk and I helped a kitten down from a tree and a bunch of cameras came out of nowhere. Some guy walked up to me and asked me if I would like to be on the hit game show Are You A Cool Guy? I said sure cause he looked like he wanted it.

Percy: Dude! Are You A Cool Guy is the best TV show ever! They make you do cool challenges and answer cool questions-

Thalia: And you win cool prizes!!!!

Leo: Yeah! I can't believe you're gonna be on it! Dude... you're not cool enough

Steve: I am too cool enough.

Tony: Hey guys what's up?

Percy: Steve is gonna be on Are You A Cool Guy

Tony: Haha, dude you're gonna crash and burn *turns on TV* Look.

---TV

Host: And now Macho McToughstene is going to fight off these angry gorillas!

Contestant: Aha! Take that! And choke on my leather jacket!

Contestant: Now I'll run you over on my Chopper! Hand me my flamethrower!

Host: And now Macho will answer these trivia questions about monster trucks and pro wrestling!

---Off TV

Steve: ...

Steve: Maybe I should go on a knitting game show...

Tony: Dude. I have an idea, come here. So this is the plan...

LATER THAT NIGHT

Host: Hello America! I'm Chuck Edwards and I'm here on Are You A Cool Guy to see if our contestant is a cool guy! Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself *checks cue card* Steve!

Steve: Uh well I'm over 80 years old, I live with a bunch of idiots, most of whom are half human teenagers...uh I enjoy helping old ladies cross streets and polishing my shield.
Host: Uhm yeah nice...So Steve do you think you're a cool guy?
Steve: Yeah I think I'm pretty swell!
Host: Swell...okay cool. Uh let's begin then!!!
Crowd: *cheers*
Host: The competition will consist of two parts! The cool mind! And the cool body! The first part will be the trivia to determine if you know about cool stuff!
Steve: I think you overused the word cool...
ROUND 1
Steve: *adjusts earpiece and whispers* Leo, Percy?
Leo: We're here, we can help you with this round- just listen to what we say.
Host: Okay Steve, question one! In episode 210 of Awesome Hot Rod Dudes what piece of fruit did Marco cut in half with a chainsaw?
Steve: duh......
Percy: *in earpiece* It was a lemon! Marco had used his super manly chainsaw to cut a lemon!
Steve: Gods.... Was it a lemon?
Host: Correct! Question two! In the Mustang car show this past December 21 what famous rapper performed?
Steve: Hmmm... December 21... I was at a knitting convention.
Leo: *in earpiece* Dude you sound like an idiot. And it was Rappy B.
Steve: Rappy B!
Host: Correct again! If you answer this last question correct you'll move on to the physical stage!
Steve: Nifty!
Percy: *in earpiece* You sound like you're from the 1940s
Steve: What gave you that idea?
Percy: *in earpiece* Oh wait.
Host: In Pro Wrestling 146 who won Robbie PunchALot or Mick Kicks?
Leo: *in earpiece* It was Robbie
Percy:*in earpiece* No bro it was Mick Kicks
Leo: *in earpiece*What you're wrong!
Percy & Leo: *begin arguing loudly via earpiece*
Steve: Uh sir that was a trick question! It was a draw because my friend Bruce got in the ring and beat them both to pulps!
Host: Correct! On to the physical round!!
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
ROUND 2
The Host approached Steve. "Steve, behind that door is an obstacle course designed to test your physical limits! Are you ready!!"
Steve nodded and wiped his hands on his pants. Sweat soaked handprints were left on the jeans. "Yes sir!"
The Host smiled and the door opened. The crowd cheered loudly.
"Steve, first you will have to swing over that swamp full of hungry crocodiles by vines. Next you'll have to grab that shotgun and shoot beer while watching the football game on that TV screen. After that you'll have to swim down a piranha infested waterfall to hit the button that reads I AM A COOL GUY"
Steve's mouth fell open. The earpiece that connected him to Leo and Percy in the crowd began to crackle and Leo's voice filled his ear. "Told you it would be hard."
The Host gave him a thumbs up. "On three."
"One."
"Two."
"Three."
Steve burst through the door. TVs were scattered on the walls showing footage of him running the course. That must be what the crowd was seeing.
He stopped running when he came to a cliff, swamp and bog at the bottom. The crocodiles swam around and a couple of vines hung from the ceiling. They made a line going towards the other side.
The obstacle course would be nothing with his super soldier powers. He took a running start and jumped. He grabbed at the first vine and was thoroughly surprised when it snapped.
Steve and the vine fell to the bottom and on the way Steve blacked out.
SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Steve: *wakes up* What happened?
Leo: Oh uh you were partially eaten by crocs and not the good shoe kind!
Steve: Why'd the vine snap?
Percy: There was one part of I Am A Cool Guy that we didn't tell you.
Leo: Yeah no one ever wins, the obstacle courses are rigged.
Steve: What? That's horrible! Why do people watch that show?
Percy: People like watching nacho guys get hurt I guess.
Leo: Yeah everyone loves seeing me get hurt.
Percy: No. No, you're not macho.
Leo: I am too macho, mi amigo.
Percy: Oh gods I knew we shouldn't have let you watch Despicable Me 2
Leo: *puts on luchador mask* I am El Macho.
END OF AUDIO RECORDING
Writers block sucks

The Demivengers: Percy Jackson Meets The Avengersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें