PART 63: A VERY PERCABETH WEDDING

A/N: *Breaks though wall-leaving a Nate-shaped hole.* OH MY gODS!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS!! WE HIT 30,000 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT MAN! Okay, okay, I'd like to thank my school for teaching me absolutely nothing about writing. Alright, that's not fair. My English teacher was one of the best people I've ever known. But anyway- QOTD!!!!

QOTD: If you could meet any celebrity and spend a day with them who would it be and why? [They have to still be alive...]

Me: I think I'd have to go with John Green, because he's such a great writer and has made me spend countless nights rethinking my entire life.

But apart from my existentialist crisises, moving on to the story. Thanks for the reads Rollys! :3

Nate

Percy straightened his bow tie. He stood in front of Nico, waiting for Annabeth to walk down the aisle. After a few moments of waiting Annabeth appeared on the other end of the room. She wore a white dress with an owl on the shoulder. Fake owl, of course. The dress was a gift-and a threat-from Aphrodite. She looked so beauiful...

Then something lurched inside Percy...

...and he bent over and puked out half his body weight in tofu shrimp.

18 HOURS EARLIER

"Here's to Percy and his sea-salt flavored breath that made Annie wanna marry him." Leo said, raising a glass of sparkling grape juice.

"I'll drink to that." Nico said. "I love the taste of sea salt."

The room got quiet.

Nico sputtered. "Not that I wanna kiss you or anything. I mean I like the taste of bacon more."

Tony laughed. "I bet Leo's mouth tastes like bacon."

"Calypso has informed me as much." Leo said, taking a swig of grape juice."

Then Steve stood up. "As you all know, we've gathered here today to give Percy the best bachelor part there ever was."

"Can't be as good as mine." Clint sneered.

"Dude...yours was like a chick flick." Tony said, picking his nose. Then he flicked it at the back of Leo's head- who proceeded to stick it on the back of Frank.

Everyone nodded and Clint fell back onto the couch and mumbled something into the cushion.

"I still can't believe you guys are actually getting married." Frank said, smiling. "Remember that one night with Coach Hedge....."

Percy shook his head. "We don't talk about that."

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT?!?!?!?"

Percy and the others looked up, startled by the voice. And there, hanging from the rafters was Coach Hedge.

---

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING

Leo: AHHHHHHHHH- oh hi Coach.

Coach Hedge: Hello Sissy Pants

Jason: I thought the nicknames were our thing...

Coach Hedge: Shut up Flapjack

Jason: Rock on Hedgey

Thor: GIVE THE WORD AND I SHALL DESTROY THIS GOAT SPAWN WITH MY GIANT HAMMER

Coach Hedge: *smirks* You have a giant hammer?

Percy: No don't hurt him Thor, coach what are you doing here?

Coach Hedge: You think I'd miss my OTP's wedding?