PART 62: ENGAGED???

A/N: Yo Rollys, it's me!!! So I might not get to update as often this week 'cause my little cousins are visiting. Plus I have to keep them entertained so I'll probably be uploading on mobile. Sorry.
QOTD: Who's your godly parent. How are you related to them?
Me: Hephaestus, I love making things-everything from stories to Lego death machines :3

So Read on Rollys!
Nate

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING
Jason: You know, Im a major character in the books- you think I'd get mentioned in this story more often.

Piper: It's okay honey, it's okay.

Jason: I mean, the author mentions Calypso more often and she's only been in like 5 chapters!!!

Calypso: I am sorry Jason but I'm more attractive so that's probably why he likes me more.

Jason: Ugh.

Percy: Hey guys! So who wants to go cake tasting!?

Thor: I WISH TO GO TO THE TASTING OF THE CAKE! HOW SCRUMPTIOUS!

Piper: Why are we going cake tasting?

Percy: Didn't you hear???? Annabeth and I are getting married!!!!!!

Annabeth: Oh gods...Percy I-

Percy: I've called my mom! And Tyson! And my dad! Who said something about our child possibly being a fish!!

Leo: AND YOU CAN NAME HIM PERCY JR!!!!

Annabeth: Actually I like the name Nemo... You know Percy...I never actually proposed to you. But what the Hades, lets get married anyway!!!!!

Leo: OMG OMG OMG Annie! Can I be your Maid of Honor?

Natasha: Shoot me in the face.

Clint: Hey I wanna be the Maid of Honor...Nat didn't let me be hers.

Natasha: You were the groom!!!!

Clint: So???

Natasha: Bose.

Percy: I'm thinking an Under the Sea wedding....

Annabeth: Uhm...yeah we'll consider that.

Steve: Oh my Gawd Percabeth!!!!!!

Nico: WE'LL MAKE YOUR WEDDING EXACTLY LIKE THE FANFICTION I WRITE- that uh doesn't exist...

Everyone: ...

Thalia: Why do I date you?

Nico: Cause I'm sexy.

Thalia: No you're sassy. There's a difference.

Percy: *snaps fingers in a formation.* Gurrrllllllllll...

Steve: You crazy kids won't have to pay a dime! I can cook your cake. My baking skills are amazing if I do say so myself. 

Loki: So what's going on?

Everyone: *jumps* AHHHH

Loki: Oh come on, you guys know I can't cause any real harm.

Thor: *pulls Loki into big hug* COME YOU MAY DISCUSS THE WEDDING OF THE PERCABETH WITH US

Loki: Oh joy.

Percy: My Mom is coming guys! You have to be on your best behavior!

Annabeth: Yes and my Dad is a really cool guy but he does value intellect so if you could not be like Bruce is right now...

Bruce: Hey I can fit three fish sticks in my nose!

Thor: HAHAHA I CAN FIT NINETEEN

Annabeth: That's actually pretty impressive.

---THAT NIGHT

Aphrodite: *flashes in* OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PERCABETH IS LOVE PERCABETH IS LIFE!!!!!!!!

Piper: I KNOW RIGHT *breathes heavily into a paper bag*

Piper & Aphrodite: .....

Piper & Aphrodite: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK [That's like an excited girl scream not like an Annabeth seeing a spider scream :P]

Frank: Can you girls keep it down? 

Piper: CAN YOU DUCKING KEEP IT DOWN??

Aphrodite: HOLD MY SEASHELL DAUGHTER IMMA SLAP DAT KID

Frank: Meep!

---THE NEXT DAY (IN OLYMPUS)

Poseidon: Did you hear the good news Athena? We're going to be in-laws!

Athena: Excuse me?

Poseidon: Aphrodite was telling everone! Percy and Annabeth are getting married!

Athena: *eyes turn red*

Athena: *smoke begins coming out of nostrils*

Athena: *fire comes out of mouth*

Athena: AWWWW HADES NAW *teleports to Demivengers Tower*

Annabeth: Mom!

Athena: Don't Mom! me! Mom! Yourself!!!!!! What's this I hear about you getting engaged to the little mermaid?

Annabeth: Yeah! Percy and I are getting married! I'm sending out the invitations now!!! You and Poseidon were gonna get one!

Aphrodite: What about meh?

Annabeth: Where'd you come from?

Aphrodite: Oh I hide in the tower all the time to snap pictures for my Percabeth diary...I mean- I was uh looking for the bathroom! *teleports out*

Athena: I forbid you from marrying Perseus. That is final.

Annabeth: Wha- why?!?!?

Athena: He is a fool Annabeth! He is just like his ignorant idiot of a father!

Percy: *shouting in the distance* I WANT THE LAST COOKIE

Athena: My point is proven.

Annabeth: But mom...

Athena: You will not Annabeth. I'm leaving now.

Percy: Wait!

Athena: What do you want?

Percy: Ma'am. If I may say... your daughter was the best thing that ever happened to me. If I had to choose between my powers, my life even, and her- it's no doubt what I would choose... She's helped me through quests I didn't even comprehend... I love Annie. And I am a fool. If you think I shouldn't marry her- I have no right to argue.

Athena: That was beautiful....*wipes tear from eye* Take good care of my daughter Perseus. *teleports away*

Annabeth: You Seaweed Brain.

Percy: You Wise Girl.

Percy & Annabeth: *hug*

END OF AUDIO RECORDING

I'm getting so many feels right now... Do you guys like it more when I legit write or use the SHIELD Audio Recordings?