PART 65: ANOTHER GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE

A/N: Hey Rollys.... I'm pretty upset because Robin Williams died. It really sucks... The cops think it was a suicide. I hate that people don't love themselves enough to even live. I really hope suicide wasn't the real cause of death. Please, none of you ever not love yourself. Woah this got sappy real fast... Uh on a happier note, how are you guys? I've never really asked you that question. So yeah.

QOTD: What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you're already grown up, what are you?

Me: I'd like to be a writer, young adult probably.

Um okay, READ ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate

Frank walked into the room, Clint at his heels.

"I've told you a million times I'm not a werewolf!" Frank proclaimed, throwing himself onto the couch, where most of the others sat.

"BUT YOU CAN TURN INTO A WOLF!" Clint yelled.

"BUT I CAN DO IT OTHER THAN ON A FULL MOON!"

"BUT CAN YOU DO IT ON A FULL MOON?"

Frank put his head in his hands and turned to Tony next to him. "Help, please."

Tony shrugged. "I'm drunk, Clint go bird watching."

Clint made a face at him and sat down.

Tony's eyes lit up and he almost dropped the beer he was holding. "Hey! Let's play truth or dare! Who'll play?"

Percy raised his hand eagerly, grinning and nodding at Annabeth. Her hand slowly raised as well. Steve nodded. Then Hazel and Natasha agreed at once.

"Okay so that's me, Percy, Annie, Steve, Hazel and Natasha. We good?"

All of a sudden Leo ran into the room, a towel wrapped around his waist. Shampoo was flying out of his wet hair and he was screaming at the top of his lungs. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DID SOMEONE SAY TRUTH OR DARE?????"

Everyone slowly nodded before Steve asked the obvious question. "Were you taking a shower?"

Leo looked down at his towel. Then his eyes darted back up. "Give me fifteen minutes, wait for me."

Then he ran off to put on a pair of pants- hopefully.

---

SHIELD AUDIO RECORDING

Tony: *burps* Okay let's begin....I'll go first.

Tony: Hazel, truth or dare?

Hazel: Uh truth...

Tony: Is Frank a werewolf?

Frank: WHAT THE HADES

Hazel: Um...no.

Clint: She hesitated!

Percy: Okay so Frank's probably gonna eat us all, my turn...

Percy: Leo, truth or dare?

Leo: YOLO, dare!

Percy: Okay I dare you to eat that red hot chili pepper [Ahem not a band reference] you brought back from Mexico!

Leo: *gasp* Muy Loco! That is the hottest pepper in all of MEH HEE CO

Percy: EAT IT

Frank: Guys look! I'm holding silver! I'm not dying!

Leo: *gets handed pepper* Oh Hephaestus, god of fire, please help me...

Leo: *eats it*

Leo: *bursts into flame* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEET MOTHER OF THE HUMAN TORCH THAT'S HOT!