LIV. (54)

Y/N POV.

Tyler:"I cant feel a fucking thing in my body"He muttered as we took a seat at our lunch table outside.

It was the month of our finals and we were all under a shit load of stress. Me a little more since I wasn't at school much but I caught on fast. We wrote majority of our papers already and we were writing our last two.

Taylor:"I'm just glad we're almost done....my brain might explode if I look at more books after this"She said drinking her water making us agree.

Hailey:"The stress is real"She said cracking her knuckles making me kiss her cheek and massage her head a little.

Bella:"I want one of those"She said getting up from her seat and sitting on Hailey's lap"My turn"She said making me laugh and massage her head a little.

Y/n:"Bells, you know I love you but dont you have Abel to do all of this?"I questioned making her point to her boyfriend who was passed out with his head on the table.

Zayn:"Poor guy, he's been stressing about Maths"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I know, I video called him the entire yesterday and helped him out...he got everything right and picked up on the formulas fast....he's just over thinking everything"I said making them agree.

Jon:"Its more stress since all of our parents are on our asses"He said making us all groan making Abel wake up and look at around shocked.

Abel:"What! When! I wasn't sleeping!"He said alarmed making Bella go and sit next to him, massaging his head.

Bella:"Chill babe, we're just discussing finals"She said making him huff.

Abel:"We're still doing that?"He asked making us laugh at him.

Gigi:"We are"She said tiredly making him take my water and drink it.

Y/n:"Oh yeah, just take my water"I said making him flip me off and continue drinking it.

Taco:"I think all of us are running on coffee right now, we haven't even eaten a proper meal in a few days because we've been stressing so much"He said rubbing his eyes"And I'm fucking tired man!"He yelled attracting some attention of teenagers around us.

Emily:"We just need a day to breathe again....but we can get it after finals"She muttered making us all go into our own conversations making me face my girlfriend and peck her lips.

Hailey:"That was random"She mumbled making me hum and put my face in her neck.

Y/n:"I know, I haven't really spent time with you in a proper month and I think I'm going insane"I said making her laugh a little"I'm serious, I really think I'm losing my mind because I haven't even gotten any proper kisses or cuddles and don't even get me started on when you wear shorts...Jesus"I mumbled making her laugh wholeheartedly at that.

Hailey:"Aww, we did have a real dry spell didn't we?"She said making me groan and wrap my arms around her.

Y/n:"We did, but its all ending in two days"I mumbled making her hum and kiss my cheek.

Hailey:"It is, but we still have parents"She said making me chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"They still work"I said making her look at me and shake her head before connecting our lips.

__

Hailey:"Y/n!"She giggled out as I carried her inside my house"Babe! Our parents are going to be home any minute"She said as I kissed her neck.

Today was the last day of our final papers and as soon as school finished, I dragged the blonde to my car and drive us home. I was in the middle of removing her shirt when I heard my front door open. I quickly let go off the blonde making her sit up and adjust her shirt whilst I did the same.