XVI. (16)

That smile 😭😭😍😍

Y/N POV.

Hailey:"At the risk of being annoying...."She said as I kept my eyes on the road"Are we almost there?"She asked making me chuckle and look over at her for a moment.

Y/n:"Yes actually"I said making her clap her hands like a giddy five year old.

Hailey:"Yay!"She exclaimed making me shake my head amused with the girl.

She was busy on her phone texting someone when we pulled up to the place making me park the car and grab my things. She looked up for a moment and grinned at me.

Hailey:"No way!"She said jumping out the car making me laugh and get out, locking it.

Y/n:"I thought this might make your day better"I said as we walked inside the building making her nod. I walked over to the lady at the front desk and smiled making her smile back.

"Hey Y/n, its nice to see you back here"She said with a warm smile making me chuckle a little and nod as Hailey looked around in excitement.

Y/n:"Its good to be back, I was wondering if we could have a room so we could play with a few dogs"I said making Hailey stand next to me.

Hailey:"A lot, I want a lot of dogs....puppies! Can we have puppies?!"She asked making us both laugh.

"Sure thing"She said waking up"Just follow me"She said as we walked down the halls of the building. She opened the door making Hailey run inside and squeal.

Hailey:"Its puppies!"She said giving me her phone and sitting in the floor making all the puppies attack her. She giggled and petted them making me place my things down and smile.

"Enjoy"She said making me nod and walk towards the blonde who was getting kisses by multiple dogs. Some of them came up to me making me laugh as they kissed me.

Y/n:"Easy there buddy"I sand as one of them kept of on licking my face. I hears a giggle and a snap go off making me look at see Hailey taking a picture of me.

Hailey:"You look so cute"She said making me blush a little and play with the dogs"Thank you for doing this....you really didn't need to"She said making me shrug and look at her.

Y/n:"Its Valentine's day, you love Valentines day so I just wanted to make it a little special for you"I admitted making her smile at me"Plus the way to your heart is puppies, food, sleep and repeat"I said making her giggle.

Hailey:"That's very true"She said making me smile at the sound"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"She asked making me focus on the pup currently sitting on me.

Y/n:"Nothing, Its just nice to see a genuine smile on your face today"I said making her look at me and lick her lips.

Hailey:"Genuine? So, you think my smile was fake for the whole day?"She asked making me nod and look at her.

Y/n:"I know you Hails"I said making her sigh and cuddle with the puppies making me awe.

Hailey:"I guess I expected more from Justin....I know that was probably stupid of me but I did"She said making me shake my head.

Y/b:"You're not stupid from wanting more from a person"I said making her look at me and keep quite.

We spent the rest of the day playing with the puppies and talking. It was nice to spend a day with her and I honestly missed it.

I did notice something though.

She was glued to one of the pups she was playing with. She kept on taking pictures with him and I could clearly see that she was in awe of him. It was time for us to go and I could see the frown on her face making me sigh.