VI. (6)

Y/N POV.

Abel:"Can you tell us why you look like such a moody ass bitch?"He asked as we walked down the hallways of the school.

After the conversation with Hailey yesterday I wasn't really in the mood to deal with life or friends. I went back to the den and kept quite and went on my phone just like Hailey. The others could sense something was up but decided not to address.....until now.

Zayn:"Seriously, you look like you want to rip everyone's head off and watch it roll"He said making me sigh as we all sat down for lunch.

Y/n:"I explained to Taylor and I'm sure she explained to you"I said looking at them"I don't want to talk about it again....please"I said making them all sigh and nod.

Jon:"Fine, but you need to eat"He said making me groan and shake my head.

Emily:"I know you're not shaking your head at us cause I'll feed you the food myself"She said sassily making me shake my head again.

Lauren:"Eat or we make you"She said making me sit back in the chair and cross my arms.

Y/n:"I don't want to"I said sighing and running my fingers through my short hair"Its not like I'm going to die"I said making Camila roll her eyes and walk over to me sitting on my lap taking me by surprise.

Camila:"Shut up and eat"She said pulling out a sandwich from her bag"Your mom packed extra"She said holding up to my face making me look at her.

Y/n:"And if I dont?"I said challenging her.

Camila:"Then Abel will feed you"She said making a evil smile appear on his face making me quickly take a bite of the sandwich.

Taylor:"That a girl"She said making everyone laugh while I shook my head and smiled a little.

Zayn:"She smiles!"He yelled over dramatically.

Jon:"So a smile does still exist for her"He said making me chew my food and laugh.

Y/n:"I get it, I get it"I said sighing"She just hit a nerve within me"I said making them all sigh.

Camila:"Eat your food and then we can talk"She said making me nod and continue eating my food. Once I was done she adjusted herself and ate her lunch.

Taylor:"Everyone is eyeing the two of you"She said making Camila and I look at her"Including a certain group of people....to your left"She said taking a bite of her salad making us spot our ex group of friends looking at us and looking away.

Y/n:"Oh well, its nothing really"I said sipping my drink"We all know Camren is real as fuck"I said making Camila and Lauren look at me wide eyed.

"Y/n!"They both said shocked making everyone laugh with me. I shrugged and wrapped my arms around Camilla's waist"We all know y'all got heart eyes for each other"I said causally making them both blush.

Emily:"Serious girls, when are y'all going to date?"She asked making them both blush.

Lauren:"Whats wrong with vibing?"She asked making us all laugh.

Taylor:"We all vibed"She said making us nod.

Zayn:"I kissed the girl"

Abel:"Same"

Jon:"He was a good kisser...not going to lie"

Emily:"Dated for seven months"

Taylor:"Good kisser"

Y/n:"They were good in bed"I said shrugging making them all laugh"Relax, it was only two"I said making them all shake their heads.

Camila:"Cause that's so reassuring"She said sarcastically making me laugh.