XXXVI. (36)

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Are we there yet?"I asked as she dragged me through the crowd of people.

Hailey:"Almost"She said making me sigh and let the girl continue to drag me around the place. She stopped at a Café making me turn and face the girl.

Y/n:"You basically dragged me around the place to bring me to a Café"I said making the girl roll her eyes at me.

Hailey:"Not just any Café! Alaia came here with Alex and she said and I quote 'This place is to fucking die for' and they make a really good red velvet cake"She said making me hum.

Y/n:"I do like red velvet"I mumbled making her intertwine our hands and grin.

Hailey:"I know, come on"She said pulling me into the Café"Bonjour, puis-je avoir une table pour deux s'il vous plaît"She said making the waiter smile and nod.

She walked us to our table making us order our drinks and food, sitting back and relaxing. We were busy looking through the menu to see what kind of other food they have when I felt small kisses being planted on my cheek and then neck.

Y/n:"Babe, we're in public"I said making her pull away and peck my lips.

Hailey:"I dont care, public affection is the best affection"She said making me chuckle a little. We were sitting in a booth so it was easy for me to wrap my arms around her.

Y/n:"And why's that?"I asked with curiosity and amusement.

Hailey:"Because I can show you off...duh!"She said making me blush a little and look down"Aww, is my baby blushing?"She asked pinching my cheeks making me push her hands away.

Y/n:"No! Its just hot in here"I mumbled shyly making her giggle and a little and peck my lips.

Hailey:"Hmm...I'm sure"She mumbled making me sit back with the girl in my arms"Whats got you all smiley?"She asked making my smile widen.

Y/n:"I don't know, I just like how...affectionate you've been lately...it feels nice"I said shrugging making her laugh a little and kiss my cheek.

Hailey:"Well, I do like you, I like you a lot"She said making me grin at her"And it doesn't hurt to show all the girls who constantly drool over you, who you actually belong to"She said making me smirk and wiggle my eyebrows.

Y/n:"Hmm and who do I belong to?"I asked moving my hand down to her legs. She shivered lightly making my smirk widen.

Hailey:"You belong to me"She said casually"You're my baby"She mumbled before pecking my lips"My cute little baby"She said making me chuckle as she continued to peck my lips.

God, I love this girl.

Y/n:"Hmm...say it again"I mumbled as she rested her head on my chest as we waited for our drinks and food.

Hailey:"Say what again?"She asked with a teasing smile.

Y/n:"You know what...."I mumbled shyly. This girl makes me feel millions of things in just one second.

Hailey:"Not really....was it the part where I called you mine or my baby?"She asked making me blush again and look down at my jersey. I heard a small giggle escape her lips making me smile.

Y/n:"I like the sound of both of those things..."I said making her smile and nod.

Hailey:"I know, me too"She mumbled before connecting our lips again. I smiled and kissed back making the girl pull away after a few seconds. Just as we pulled away, our food and drinks came making us smile.

Y/n:"Merci"I said smiling at the waitress making her smile back and walk away.

Hailey:"So, what are we planning to do in Paris?"She asked as we were eating our food. I took a bite of my pasta and hummed.