XVIII. (18)

Y/N POV.

Kendall:"So...you ready for tonight?"She asked as we walked down the school halls.

Today was officially the day of the big game and I was nervous, so were the guys. It just felt so exciting yet scary at the same time....we were playing in front of our whole school and to top that off, we were also new players.

Which meant new meat to kick around.

Y/n:"I'm not going to lie, I am nervous"I said making her stop at her locker and look at me.

Kendall:"For what? You're a amazing player and you and the guys have each others back so dont stress"She said trying to reassure me. I leaned against the locker next to hers and groaned.

Y/n:"I know, but not only am I nervous but I still have to worry about Justin"I said letting out a frustrated sigh"He was literally out for my head during practise this week"I said making her close her locker and walk down the halls heading to our history class.

Kendall:"I know, we all saw during cheer practise how 'impulsive' he was acting"She said making my grip tighten on my backpack.

Y/n:"I'm not scared of the guy cause everyone knows I could punch him once and he would be in the ground, but I dont need there to be any problems"I said making her look at me slightly confused.

Kendall:"What do you mean?"She asked making me run my fingers through my hair.

Y/n:"Ken, if he was able to sperate us before....what makes you think he isn't capable of screwing me over again or turning y'all against me again"I said gulping at the end.

Kendall:"Hey, look at me"She said stopping me in the middle of the hall and holding my face"That's not going to happen. We've been distancing ourselves from him for a reason and we're not going to leave this time"She said sending me a soft smile.

Y/n:"Okay"I mumbled feeling a little at ease at that statement. We continued walking to class when I felt her shove me a little.

Kendall:"But seriously dont stress, we're all going to cheering for you and your entire family is going to be there along with ours. Basketball season is beginning so you're going to have all the support in the world"She said making me chuckle a little"Plus, I'm pretty sure having hot cheerleaders cheering you on would give you some confidence"She said as we entered class making me laugh.

Y/n:"Thanks for that Jenner"I said making her wave me off and take her seat between her sister and Gigi.

Zayn:"Hey Y/n/n"He said taking a seat next to me.

Y/n:"Sup Malik, how you doing?"I asked making him shrug.

Zayn:"Nervous, but I got a pep from Gigi"He said making me wiggle my eyebrows and smirk.

Y/n:"Hmmm...was it fun?"I asked making him shove me.

Zayn:"It was just a talk and you should be the last one talking"He said making me lick my lips"You've been having dinner with Hailey for almost a week and I heard that she's been helping you practise for today's game"He said making me shut up.

Abel:"I heard that to"He said dropping his bag on my desk"I must say Y/n, I'm proud of you"He said making me roll my eyes.

Fai:"Roll it anymore and it may just stay like that"He said making me look at them.

Y/n:"How do y'all even know about this?"I asked making them look at each other and then me.

Taco:"I called the other to ask if you wanted to come over for a practise session and your dad said that you were at Hailey's having dinner"He said making me bite my lip"And he also said that you would practise later with Hailey so he wasn't sure"He said making me bite the inside of my cheek.