XXVII. (27)

HAILEY'S POV.

Hailey:"Zayn! Wait!"I yelled quickly throwing everything inside my bag, running after him.

After what he said to me at the beginning of the period, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I mean, do we still look at each other like that? I caught up to him and pulled his backpack a little making him stop and turn around facing me.

Zayn:"Baldwin....why are you panting?"He asked as I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breathe.

Hailey:"I-I was calling you for s-so long"I said between breathes making him send me a apologetic smile and hold up his earphones.

Zayn:"I have a free period now, so I put these on"He said making me nod and stand properly"So whats up?"He asked as we kept walking down the halls.

Hailey:"What you said at the beginning of the period...its been playing on my mind"I said making him think back and nod.

Zayn:"Oh, you mean the thing about you and Y/n/n still looking at each other like y'all in love"He said making me nod"What about it?"He asked pushing the door open leading us outside.

Hailey:"What do you mean 'what about it?' Do we still look at each other like that?"I asked making him look at me and chuckle a little.

Zayn:"You have class Baldwin, you should get to it"He said making me glare at him.

Hailey:"We share the same class now idiot, so talk"I said crossing my arms making him sigh.

Zayn:"Lets go to the bleachers and then talk"He said making me nod and walk with him. I really liked Zayn, one for the fact that he treats Gigi good, second because he's a good friend to Y/n and thirdly, he just a good guy in general.

We sat right on top of the bleachers making Zayn pull out a can of coke and some chips making me look at him. He looked at me and pulled out another can, handing it to me.

Zayn:"Dont judge, I didn't eat breakfast today and I just love eating"He said making me shrug and open the can"So, what did you want to ask me about Romeo"He said making me choke a little in the nickname.

Hailey:"You still think we look at each other like that?"I asked once again making him laugh a little.

Zayn:"What? Y'all dont?"He asked making me shake my head. He chuckled a little and shook his head"Hailey, you two look at each other the same way y'all used to look at each other while dating, the dreamy eyes, the stupid smiles, the love struck faces...its all too familiar"He said making me bite my lip.

Hailey:"Really?"I asked making him nod and sip his coke.

Zayn:"I wouldn't lie to you Hails, its all the same"He said making me groan and hold my head.

Hailey:"Oh my god"I mumbled making him look at me weirdly.

Zayn:"What? Is it a bad thing?"He asked making me look at him.

Hailey:"Yes! I mean no! Urg, I don't know!"I said making him place his coke and chips down, dusting his hands.

Zayn:"Alright, just relax and talk to me"He said making me look at the boy questionably"Come on Hails, you can trust me"He said making me sigh.

Hailey:"You promise?"I asked making him sigh.

Zayn:"I swear on all my comics"He said making me shake my head.

Hailey:"Something more important"I said making him give me a 'really' look.

Zayn:"Fine! I swear on Gigi"He said making me gulp before speaking up.