XXXI. (31)

Y/N POV.

Kendall:"Yes, our parents are entering a business together"She said for a hundredth time tonight.

We spent half of the might greeting people and having them ask the same freaking questions over and over again, it was getting annoying. We talked to a few more people and then decided to get a drink.

Zayn:"Great, I cant even order alcohol"He said making us all groan and order ice teas.

Abel:"No offence, but if someone asks me or says 'Oh, so all of your parents are going in business together?' Or 'Oh, are you their kids?' I might fucking cut someone"He said taking the ice tea and drinking.

Y/n:"Like no shit Sherlock! Why the hell do you think we have their last names and look exactly like them?!"I said frustrated"Jesus, people are dumb"I mumbled.

"Exactly!"Both Zayn and Abel said at the same time making everyone else laugh.

Emily:"Yeah, there's a reason why y'all three are best friends"She said making us shrug.

Bella:"Come on, lets just eat and relax for the rest of the night. I'm sure parents wouldn't mind"She said making us nod.

Hailey:"Yeah, come on"She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dining area"You need to eat and relax"She said making me take my seat and sigh.

Y/n:"I guess so"I mumbled as the waiters placed our plates on the table.

Taylor:"Food! Fucking finally"She said making us all laugh and start eating.

We all finished eat and relax and after a while, we went to the rooftop lounge that my mom had there. We all sat there, watching some TV and laughing.

Fai:"I'm surprised our parents actually let us come up here"He said said sipping his beer.

Taco:"Yeah, I honestly thought they would say something besides 'Sure'"He said making us laugh a little.

Tyler:"I think they just realised that their kids needed a break....especially Y/n"He said making me look at him confused.

Zayn:"Definitely, Miss Moody pants over here finally seems sane"He said making me flip him off and sip my beer.

Y/n:"Shut the fuck up, I was tired and hungry....you all know how I get when I'm tired and hungry"I said making them laugh and nod.

Gigi:"Thank god you don't get your period"She said making me scoff.

Bella:"You cant even handle us in our periods....imagine how we would handle you"She said thinking a little"You would probably be like a beast or something"She said making me glare at them a little.

Lauren:"Oh yeah, Y/n would probably wreck our brains"She said making me sit back in my seat and scoff.

Y/n:"Well, thank god I have a dick then"I said making them all laugh and hit me with pillows.

Kaia:"TMI!"She yelled hitting me with another pillow.

Y/n:"What?! This is a open conversation"I said making them roll their eyes.

Camila:"Oh please, you always turn things sexual"She said making me pout.

Y/n:"I do not! I didn't even bring up the period thing"I protested making them laugh and and shake their heads.

Hailey:"Just keep quite and drink your beer"She said patting my shoulders making me pout and sit back in my seat. I sat back in the couch and sighed looking over at Hailey.

I had my arm on the back of the couch making her head rest on it a little as she talked to the others. I took this time to admire how well her makeup was done along with her hair. She literally looked like a princess tonight and I loved it.