V. (5)

Y/N POV.

We all stopped chewing and looked at my parents and sisters.

Y/n:"Uh.....okay?"I said which came out like a question making them all clear their throats and put their business faces on.

Emily:"I know that face....my parents give me that face when its important"She said making my dad give us a apologetic smile.

Y/d/n:"Just hear us out and tell me what y'all think? Cause you all are the future of our companies"He said making us all raise a eyebrow.

Abel:"Our?"He questioned making them all nod.

Y/m/n:"You parents asked if we could break the news to y'all since y'all listen to us better"She said making my friends agree since they do.

Elena:"This seemed easier in our heads"She mumbled making Diana nod.

Y/d/n:"Well as you know....all of your parents and I have a partnership in some companies and y'all know that we've been looking for more people to expand and invest in"He said making us nod.

Jon:"Yeah, my dad was telling me about it yesterday at dinner"He said making them all nod.

Y/m/n:"Well, we wanted to go into business with the Kardashian/Jenner clan"She said"Along with the Hadid's and Baldwin's"She said making us all stay silent.

Camila:"Shit"She mumbled as the information sunk in my head.

Abel:"When did all of this come up?"He asked curiously making them all sigh.

Elena:"They approached us actually"She said making me look up"They would like to do business with us since all of our businesses are doing very well and if we team up....our profits will be outstanding"She said making them all nod.

Lauren:"Have you talked to our parents about this?"She asked making them nod.

Diana:"Yes, they agreed and said that this would be a good opportunity and maybe it could expose us to new costumers and business ideas"She said making them all nod.

Y/d/n:"This is all your choice, you are all the future of our companies which means y'all would have to interact"He said making us all nod.

We all stayed silent and thought about it. I honestly didn't know what to think anymore, I mean we get stuck with then for a project and then this?! Like what the hell?! Is god playing a sick game on me to see if my heart can take the pain or not? I heard them all speck up shocking me.

Taylor:"We'll chose whatever Y/n chooses"She said making me look at them shocked.

Y/n:"What? No! That's stupid guys, you can't base the future of you and your parents companies in me"I said shaking my head.

Jon:"We can because you know whats right for the business"He said rather sternly making me sigh. I knew what I had to do but I was dreading it.

Y/n:"Dad, Mom....siblings"I said making them all look at me"If we did do this deal...it would be good for business and all those things right?"I asked making them nod.

Y/d/n:"Immensely"He said making me bite my lip.

Y/n:"Good, cause I think going into business with them would be a good move"I said shocking everyone.

Diana:"Really?!"She asked shocked making me nod.

Y/n:"I do, and at the end of the day I can't base my decision off of my past with them and their kids...its business and I know a good move when I see one plus I'm sure you wouldn't consider it if it wasn't good"I said making them and nod.