XIX. (19)

My baby 😭😍 my lifeline looked so damn flawless 😍😍😭

Y/N POV.

Hailey:"Y/n!"I heard the blonde yell as I wrapped my towel around myself.

Y/n:"Yes Hails?!"I yelled back hearing a small groan.

Hailey:"I cant pick what to wear"She said frustrated making me laugh a little. I walked out the room and looked at her amused.

Y/n:"Really?"I asked making her look at me and blush looking down"Give me a second"I said walking to my closet. I quickly slipped my boxers and a shirt on and sighed running my fingers through my wet hair"Baldwin!"I yelled making her cover her eyes and walk into the closet.

Hailey:"Is it safe?"She asked making me chuckle.

Y/n:"As safe as it can be"I said making her slowly remove her hands and look at me letting out a small laugh.

Hailey:"Nice boxers Batman"She said making me fake glare at her.

Y/n:"Shut up"I mumbled and looked around my closet"Pick whatever you want"I said extending my arms.

Hailey:"I still wonder why you haven't asked me why I wanted to wear your clothes"She said pulling out my white Gucci T-shirt.

Y/n:"I don't really mind it and I would love to piss Justin off"I admitted making her look at me and raise a eyebrow.

Hailey:"So you're using me?"She said making me shake my head instantly.

Y/n:"Not necessarily"I said making her roll her eyes and grab my black bomber jacket.

Hailey:"I'm wearing these"She said making me nod while grabbing some clothes.

Y/n:"Okay, lets change and get going"I said making her walk out to my room while I stayed in the closet and changed 👇

We both changed and made our way downstairs to see my parents and siblings just settling in. They all grinned at me making Hailey push my forward while I laughed a little.

Y/n:"I'm guessing I played a good game"I said making them all pull me into a group hug.

Y/m/n:"You played amazing! We're so proud if you"She said squeezing me. I let out a small chuckle and pulled away smiling at them.

Y/n:"Thank you, its means a lot that y'all made it for my game tonight"I said making them wave me off.

Y/d/n:"We weren't going to miss it"He said making me nod"And thanks for giving her a little pep talk Hails"He said looking at the blonde behind me"That might have just calmed her down"He said making me look down.

Hailey:"Not a problem, Y/n doubts herself to much"She said making me look at her"What? Its true"She said making me shake my head.

Elena:"Nice clothes Hails"She said smirking at the younger girl making her blush.