XLI. (41)

HAILEY'S POV.

Hailey:"Fuck Y/n"I moaned out as I felt my orgasm approaching. I gripped her hair and pulled her closer to my core earning a small groan from her making me moan louder"Baby....don't stop"I breathed out making her pick my up from the desk and place me against the wall, picking me up.

I still couldn't believe at this point, that her tongue could be so...skilled. I felt a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach making me bite my lip and close my eyes in complete bliss.

Hailey:"Baby-I-fuck"I moaned out as I came making her groan and slow down, helping me ride out my high. I felt my body turn into jelly as the girl placed me on the ground.

Y/n:"You okay?"She asked as she held my waist. I nodded still keeping my eyes closed and trying to recover from my orgasm as fast as I could.

Hailey:"Uhmm...yeah....I think so"I muttered making her laugh a little. We heard a knock on the door making Y/n look at me.

Y/n:"I'll go get the food...do you need help walking?"She asked with a proud smirk.

Hailey:"I'll be fine"I said smacking her arm. She laughed and walked to the door while I went to the bed and laid down. I sighed as my body hit the cold sheets and bit my lip slowly remembering the previous night and this morning.

I blushed a little at the memories and saw Y/n walked into the room with a a tray making me sit up while she placed it down on the bed. She walked back out and brought in a hot cup of coffee for us both and sat across from me with a grin.

Y/n:"I got us bacon eggs and...."She said removing the silver tops"Pancakes!"She said making me look at her and smile lovingly.

Hailey:"You're so cute"I muttered making her blush slightly and clear her throat.

Y/n:"Hmm...lets eat"She said making me grab a fork and knife.

We ate our breakfast and made small talk here and there, but most of it consisted of us stealing food from each other. Once we were done, We drank our coffee and sat on the balcony looking over the view of Paris.

Hailey:"Last night was perfect"I said sitting on the girl's lap"I really enjoyed it and thank you for spoiling me"I said making her wave me off and kiss my cheek.

Y/n:"Dont thank me, I just wanted to make the night special for you"She said making me play with the hair at the back of her head and look at her.

Hailey:"Did you find the night special?"I asked making her look at me kiss my forehead.

Y/n:"As cheesy as it may sound, any night with you is special"She said making me blush and push her chest a little"I'm serious"She said making me roll my eyes.

Hailey:"Hmm I'm sure"I said making her roll her eyes and grab my chin pulling my head to face her. I met her Y/e/c eyes and saw her look at me with a serious look.

Y/n:"I'm serious, I'm not into the whole fancy, dinner, lunch or breakfast kind of shit"She said making me look at her amused"I'd rather have breakfast, lunch or dinner that's cooked by you, in nothing but my shirt and have us eat our food and sit in front of the TV watching our favourite show and argue about random things until one of us caves and lets the other win....that's a perfect relationship"She said making me smile at her"Oh, and lots of sex....lots and lots of sex"She said with a cheeky grin making me blush.

Hailey:"I find it amazing how you can make something sweet turn into something nasty in a span if ten seconds"I said making her wink.

Y/n:"Its a blessing baby"She said making me roll my eyes and peck her lips.