VII. (7)

Y/N POV.

RING...RING...RING!!

I groaned and hid my face under my pillow. I heard my phone still going off making me groan more and move so I could grab my phone. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and answered it.

Y/n:"Hello"I said groggily.

Zayn:"Well, hello to you to"He said laughing a little.

Y/n:"Sorry Z, I was sleeping"I said sitting up a little.

Zayn:"Shit! Sorry, I thought you would be awake by now"He said making me run my fingers through my hair and sigh.

Y/n:"Nah its okay, I'm pretty sure I had to get up anyways"I said making him sigh.

Zayn:"Still though, I know you need sleep"He said making me smile a little.

Y/n:"Its fine Z, so whats up?"I questioned hearing some shuffling in the background.

Zayn:"Well, I was wondering if we could all go to Pop's to discuss the project"He said making me nod"I think its time we get started on it"He said making me hum and lick my dry lips.

Y/n:"Good idea, I'll freshen up and meet y'all there"I said.

Zayn:"Okay Y/n/n, see you there"He said making me nod and bid him goodbye.

I sighed and got out of bed making my way to my bathroom to get ready. I changed into my black jeans, maroon T-shirt and paired it up with my black Nike Air Max. I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs to see my family sitting and talking.

Y/m/n:"Hey Y/n/n, going out?"She questioned making me grab my keys and nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, we all wanted to meet up at Pop's and discuss our project"I said making them nod.

Y/d/n:"Alright, how are you feeling though?"He asked worriedly making me send them all a small smile.

Y/n:"I'm doing alright now, I think I just needed some sleep"I said making them nod.

Elena:"Okay, have fun and dont come home to late"She said making me chuckle and nod.

I got in my car and drove over to Pop's resting my head on my hand that I had propped up on my window. I didn't know what it was but there was always something about Hailey that I could never move on from. I didn't know whether it was her smile, her laugh. I didn't know what it was. Maybe it was the way she loved me.

I shook my head and concentrated on the road in front of me. I parked the car and made way inside the the small dinner and saw them all sitting in a booth talking and laughing. I walked towards the table and saw them all look at me.

Abel:"Ah! The queen has awoken from her slumber and decided to make herself known"He said making me roll my eyes and laugh.

Y/n:"Ah! My loyal and annoying peasant"I said making everyone at the table laugh.

Kendall:"You guys haven't changed one bit"She said making me take a seat next to Bella.

Taylor:"Oh please! These two are like most annoying humans. They're constantly annoying us"She said pointing to myself and the guys making the girls agree.

Lauren:"I love you Y/n/n, but its true"She said making me look at them and pout.

Y/n:"I never even do anything! I was talking to Abel"I said making them laugh.

Camila:"We know, but we love annoying you"She said making me roll my eyes and steal some of Taylors drink.

Kylie:"Good to know Y/n still steals other peoples drinks and food"She said making everyone laugh while I shrugged. I noticed that Hailey wasn't here making Bella speck up.