XLVII.(47)

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Fai:"Park here"The boy said pointing to a empty space away from the house so they wont see them.

Jon:"Are you sure about this? Because I'm all in for whipping Justin's ass, but I dont want anything happening to Y/n or us"He said with fear in his voice.

Zayn:"I am, I just want to get Y/n out of there"He said with determination in his voice. They all agreed and started walking to the house spotting Justin's car.

They each had a weapon in their hand, baseball bats, golf clubs and even a damn frying pan. They all stopped and looked over at Taylor with a raised eyebrow.

Bella:"We have another baseball bat in the car Taylor"She said making Taylor shake her head and scoff.

Taylor:"Please, do you know how many balls I disabled with this frying pan? Those boys dont stand a chance"She said making them snicker and walk towards the house looking around it.

Hailey:"I think they're inside"She said making the boys walk around and come back to where the girls were standing.

Abel:"Yeah, no one is in sight"He said making them all nod and walk towards the door.

Kendall:"We have to make this fast....our parents are going to be here soon and they're probably bringing the cops"She said keeping the golf club tight in her grip.

Kylie:"She's right and once they hear the cars and police sirens....they might run or do something worse"She said making all their stomachs drop at what she said.

Gigi:"Justin is a lose canon so just be extra careful with him"She said warningly making them all nod.

Tyler:"Stay behind us"He said looking at the girls seriously. They rolled their eyes but nodded as he opened the door slowly and walked in with them all following.

They scanned the cabin and saw that it looked really nice but it also looked like there were people living here making their thoughts true. They all split up and searched the cabin to find no one there even though Justin's car was parked out front. They all sighed and stood by the couch looking around.

Taco:"Where the fuck are they?"He asked making them hear some footsteps and voices.

"Did you hear something?"They heard someone say making them look at each other with panicked eyes.

Emily:"Fuck! Hide"She whisper yelled making them all run around the place and find hiding places. Hailey grabbed Bella's arm and pulled her into a closet making them squeeze in and close the door.

Hailey:"Dont move"She muttered as they heard footsteps walk around the place.

"I swear I heard something"They heard a voice saying making them all recognize it as Jordan's.

Lauren:"That asshole"She said making Kendall cover her mouth with wide eyes. They heard footsteps approaching them before they heard a painful scream making their eyes widen since it sounded like Y/n.

"Shit"They heard the voices say and run back somewhere. They all got our from their hiding places with anger evident in their eyes.

Hailey:"Where the hell are they?"She said gripping her baseball bat harder. They looked around and saw a door opened further down the hall making Fai point to it.

Fai:"I have a feeling I know where"He said making them all walk towards it.

At this point, once all of them heard Y/n's painful scream, they didn't care whether they heard them or not....all they knew that they were going to be dead by the time they get their hands on them.