II. (2)

Y/N POV.

Emily:"Am I the only one who's depressed that school is back?"She questioned making us all face her.

Taylor:"Nope"She said popping the p as we walked down the school halls getting a few stares from everyone and a few waves a from the girls making me smile at them.

Zayn:"Okay, before we just forget this"He said stopping and standing in front of me"Whats with the new look and attitude?"He questioned making me play it cool.

Y/n:"What ever do you mean?"I asked making all my friends scoff.

Abel:"Cut the bullshit Y/l/n, I see you taking numbers from all the girls...you didn't even care about them"He said making me walk to my locker and shrug.

Y/n:"I think I'm finally done being bitter and depressed with what happened a year ago....I know I shouldn't have been dwelling on it that long, but we were all so close you guys and then he came in the picture and messed it up"I said unlocking my locker and grabbing my textbook"This years going to be different. I'm not the same girl I used to be"I said making them all look at me and nod.

Camila:"Well, I'm down for whatever makes you happy"She said making me smile at her and close my locker.

Y/n:"Thank you Cami"I said earning a smile from her. I felt Lauren nudge me making me eyes travel up to where everyone else was looking.

Lauren:"Look who had to make a entrance"She mumbled rolling her eyes making us all laugh a little but look. There walked in Justin Bieber, Aka the guy who stole everything from me along with all my ex friends and girlfriend.

Everyone looked at them as they walked in side by side making my friends and I roll our eyes and shake our heads. They started walking towards us making me internally groan knowing Justin would want to start something so early in the morning.

Justin:"Aye Y/l/n, how's the depression going?"He asked making us gather stares from other students.

Y/n:"Aye Justin, how's your face going?"I asked referring to last time I punched him. I saw his face drop and students snicker making me chuckle and nod at him"Could you move, your inner and outer asshole is blocking my way"I said pushing past him and the others making my friends laugh and shake their heads.

Justin:"Look who decided to grow some balls over the year"He said making me turn around and walk backwards.

Y/n:"Oh I have them, just ask half the girls in this school!"I said winking making them all look at me wide eyed while I chuckled and kept walking.

Jon:"Point, Y/n"He said making me chuckle and walk out.

After my whole realisation thing I decided to "explore my options"a little and its been going well. Half of the girls that I didn't pay any attention to were still waiting for me as my friends said. I didn't really understand but I guess they just wanted a good fuck and then left which I was completely fine with at this point.

I didn't want to see or look at a girl the way I used at Hailey, well not as yet I guess. I guess I always thought that maybe she'd come back to me one day and I'd finally have her back, but maybe we weren't meant to be. We kept on walking down the halls until I saw my sisters enter the school making me look at them confused.

Y/n:"Uh...hello?"I said confused making them look at me and smile. Diana and Elena Y/l/n, my older sisters and the two people in my life who always seem to annoy and embarrass me.

Diana:"Hello sister"She said walking towards my friends and I making me eye them.

Y/n:"Sisters, to what do I owe this pleasure?"I questioned as some students walked past us and eyed my sisters making me glare at them.