XXXV. (35)

Y/N POV.

Hailey:"We should probably start getting ready....well you should start getting ready"She mumbled as I placed small soft kisses on her neck.

After her lovely greeting, we had a small make out session before laying on my bed and cuddling and still obviously kissing. We were about to leave in a few minutes and since she was ready and dressed meant that I had to get ready and dressed.

Y/n:"But you're so comfy"I whined pulling my face away from her neck and pouting at her. She pulled my face down and pecked my lips before smiling at me.

Hailey:"So are you, but we're going to explore today"She said still leaving me unconvinced"And think of it this way....we can sneak away from our friends and do stuff"She said making me eye her.

Y/n:"What kind if stuff?"I asked making her smirk.

Hailey:"Get ready and you can find out"She said making me hop off the bed.

Y/n:"Yes mam"I said earning a cute giggle from her. I walked into the bathroom and had a quick shower before walking out the bathroom. I saw her laying on my bed and playing on her phone making me clear my throat"I thought you were going back to your room"I said making her shrug.

Hailey:"I wanted to, but I'm to lazy and comfortable"She said making me chuckle. I grabbed my boxers and cleared my throat.

Y/n:"Are you staying for the show or...."I said with a small smirk playing on my lips.

Hailey:"Oh!"She said blushing a little and grabbing a pillow covering her face"You can change"She said making me chuckle. I grabbed my boxers and slipped my shirt on.

Y/n:"You can look"I said making her uncover her eyes and laugh a little.

Hailey:"Cute boxers"She commented making me look down at my Avengers boxers.

Y/n:"What? It looks cool"I said making her giggle and shake her head at me. I shrugged and put some lotion on before putting my jeans and socks on. I was putting my shoes on when I felt arms wrap around my waist and some kisses being planted on my neck"Hmm...what are you up to?"I asked still tying my shoelaces.

Hailey:"Nothing much, just kissing you and holding you"She said making me chuckle and sit up straight. I leaned my head back a little and looked at her face with a small smile on mine.

Y/n:"You're very affection these days"I mumbled making her hold my face and peck my nose.

Hailey:"Do you not like it?"She asked making shake my head.

Y/n:"I love it"I stated making her giggle a little and peck my lips a few times before giving me a proper kiss. She sucked on my bottom lip a little making me groan lowly as she pulled away.

Hailey:"Come on baby, we need to go and meet the others"She said making me sigh and nod. I grabbed all my belongings and made my way out the hotel room and down to the lobby.

We arrived at the lobby and saw all the students there talking and waiting for Ms Gadot. We walked towards our friends and greeted them making them all smirk at myself and Hailey.

Emily:"Hello lovers"She said making me roll my eyes while Hailey blushed.

Kylie:"Took y'all a while"She said making me shake my head and wrap my arms around Hailey's waist.

Y/n:"I had to shower and change"I said making their smirks widen"Without Hailey"I said making them laugh a little.

Zayn:"What happened Baldwin? You weren't in the mood to save water"He said making her roll her eyes at the boys antics.