XXXVIII. (38)

HAILEY'S POV.

Bella:"Hails! Wake the fuck up"She said tapping my shoulder. I groaned and covered my head with the blanket making her sigh"I've been trying to wake you up for the last half hour...you're going to miss breakfast"She said making me stay under the covers.

Kendall:"Leave her, I'll call Y/n to wake her "She said making me smile slowly at the mention of her name.

Kylie:"We're going to go eat! Your lover is going to come now"She said making me slowly remove my covers and look at them.

Gig:"Oh, that wakes you up"She said laughing a little. I shrugged and grabbed the pillow cuddling it making them laugh and shake their heads. They grabbed their things and walked to the door.

Taylor:"Ah! Lover girl, wake your girl up and tell her to come and eat"She said making me mentally roll my eyes but smile.

Y/n:"Alright"She said before letting out a small chuckle. I heard the door close before I felt the covers being lifted up and small kisses being planted on my legs coming up my body. A small moan escaped my lips making the girl chuckle a little"Wake up gorgeous"She said making me open my eyes slowly.

Hailey:"Hmm...I like being woken up like that"I said making her chuckle lowly. I rubbed my eyes slowly and looked at her with a small smile and smirked once I saw the hickey on her neck"Hmm...you got a little something"I said tracing my fingers over the hickey making her chuckle.

Y/n:"Oh yeah, I know, the guys couldn't shut up about it"She said making me giggle"Baby, go wash up and shower...you need to eat, we have a long day"She said making me pout but nod. She kissed my forehead making me smile.

Hailey:"Hmm....okay"I mumbled making her lay on the bed while I woke up.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into the room to see Y/n on her phone playing a game. I saw her look up from her phone and lock it.

Y/n:"You know, I think I could get used to waking you up"She said making me giggle and lick my lips.

Hailey:"Block your eyes"I said making her sit up and pout.

Y/n:"But baby, I already saw everything"She said making me roll my eyes playfully.

Hailey:"Block your eyes"I said making her grab a pillow and groan. I giggled at her childish ways before slipping on my underwear and bra.

Y/n:"Can I look now?"She asked in a muffled voice.

Hailey:"Yes"I said before laughing a little. She looked at me and let out a small sigh"What?"I asked making her wake up from the bed, walking over to me.

Y/n:"Its taking me a lot not to just throw you on this bed and have my way with you"She said making me insides jump while I gulped slowly.

Hailey:"O-oh"I stuttered making Y/n send me a devilish smirk before placing her lips on my neck. I let out a small moan as the Y/e/c eyed girl continued to leave small kisses on my skin.

Y/n:"You might want to get that"She said referring to the phone ringing making me reach over and take it.

Hailey:"Hello"I said not looking at the caller ID as Y/n continued to kiss me and let her hands roam my body. I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning making the girl suck harder on my sweet spot.

Bella:"Hails, you and Mrs Grey need to get your ass down here....they're checking if all students are present and if not they're coming to check rooms so get moving while we stall for you two"She said before cutting the call. I locked my phone and tried to push the girl away.