I. (1)

Y/N POV.

Where do I even begin? There's so much hurt and pain in this world, Well more like my world but you get what I'm trying to say. Have you ever been young and reckless? Have you ever just spent your time and energy with someone and then have them drop you like you were nothing. Like you weren't important or needed.

Well if you didn't, you're one lucky bastard cause I wish I was you.

Our parents were close friends and business partners which caused us to become close. We were around the age of five when we first met and we were both shy to meet each other. She was beautiful, I have to admit but her eyes....her eyes held galaxies in them that had me. I was five and I knew that I was completely fucked from there.

We met at the age of five and from then we were inseparable, she was my best friend and I was hers. We grew closer and closer each year and those were some of the best years of my life. The sleepovers were insane and completely loud, the birthday parties were fun and reckless and the moments when it was just the two of us was unexplainable and perfect.

She knew every secret of mines and I knew every secret of hers. It wasn't new to people that I had a "extra package" downstairs, but her to it didn't matter. She said to just be positive and look at the bright side, because I was different and everyone likes different. Especially her.

We grew into the teenage years and that's when we knew something was different with us. We knew that our "friendship" with one another had a deeper meaning. We knew that there was something there that had to be explored and redefined. We knew that the way we looked at each other wasn't the way friends look at each other.

I remember it like it was yesterday when I asked the stunning blonde to be mine. We started to talk more then we used to which seemed impossible but wasn't for us, we started to get into deeper and much more understanding level of talking. So one day I took her to our spot which wasn't located not far from our houses, it was the perfect view of Los Angles and it was peaceful. A peaceful yet relaxing spot under the stars and the view of a highway in front of us, watching all the cars speed by.

*Flashback*

"Where are we going Y/n/n?!"She asked as I dragged her out her house bidding goodbye to her parents on the way.

Y/n:"Can you just trust me"I said making her stop making me stop as well. I turned and faced her to see a pout visible on those perfect lips of hers.

"Carry me"She said making me look at her and sigh turning around. I felt her jump and wrap legs around my waist making me stumble a little but hold her tightly.

Y/n:"You okay?"I questioned making her hum and put her face in my neck.

"You smell nice"She said as we started walking making me chuckle"I swear Y/n, if you say thanks I had a bath I will hit you"She mumbled in my neck making me laugh as we walked along with sidewalk of the gated estate.

Y/n:"You know me to well princess"I said making her giggle and rest her head on my shoulder.

"We've been friends for the last nine years....of course I do"She said making my heart go insane at this point. I was nervous tonight but now I was even more nervous.

Y/n:"Best nine years of my life"I said as we exited the gated estate.

"Indeed it is....you make things more off a adventure"She said kissing my cheek making the butterflies go mental in my stomach. This girl just had her way with making every single fiber in my body go insane"So whats up with you and Taylor?"She asked making me raise a eyebrow.