5.3 Edge

He is avoiding me. Every time we were about to pass by face to face, he would take another route. Or when I eat at the cafeteria with my classmate he will leave the place as soon as possible pretending to be busy while looking at his watch on his wrist.

I don't know if I should be relieved or burdened.

I don't have to explain anything to him. I don't have to talk about what's the reason behind everything I did. About me who kissed his hyung in front of his eyes, or also the same me who take the offer from Taeyong to have movie together.

But I feel like distanced from him. I feel like a loner. A looser. I am empty without his flirtatious talk or about his dirty little talk about what we did on the bed. Or about the curse he always find turning him on every time I said the words.

My friends been asking if we are okay, I nodded while smiling.

No. We are not okay.

"Its almost the day." Miyeon told me as we talk sitting on a bench beside library with thick book in my hand. Its my other distraction from him, reading. "When will you do that?"

"I am not going to do anything." I said as I slipping the page. "Isn't it enough already? They are in pain now."

"No. Its not enough."

"And even thought you say so..." I look at her while speaking. "I wont do that. I am not a robot. You cant tell me what should and shouldn't I do."

--
Jungkook try his best to go
sign for his last paper without confronting or meeting Lisa on his way. Its been really hard for him to do so. Because every time he saw her from far, he really want to hug her, to kiss her.

Too bad she is another foxy. A betrayer.

When will his act ended? He doesn't know. Graduation just in 2 days. Everyone busy with their last paper, busy with what kind of dress they will come out with. With who they will attend the prom. And he doesn't know whether he will speak about their problem, and just confronting her.

But he is too afraid to loose her.

Or being like this. Hiding. Doesn't want her to end anything. Doesn't want to loose her this way. He can forget what she did, he can live like that as long as she is by his side.

"Kookie." He look back and saw Miyeon smiling at him make him snorted. Not with another problem too. He has enough already. "Hey wait for me." The said girl half running while she saw Jungkook fasten his step.

"What about the rule don't talk to me?" He asked without looking back.

"We just graduated. So that rule will be expired." She said happily and try to catch his hand.

"Oh how fun. What do you want?" He asked turning left the corridor.

"Want to go to prom with me?" The audacity. He even doesn't where's the gut she has from. He stop his step and they are in the hallway. He was chuckled, mocking her.

"Are you that stupid? I have girlfriend. I WILL be with her."

"Oh didn't you try to avoid her? I thought you already broke up." She said calmly. And he got silent. Looking at the girl angrily.

"Look. I really don't want to talk to you because you are so disgusting, but what had you told her about me?"

"What? Nothing." She shrugs her shoulder innocently. "Doesn't she the one who cheats on you?"

"I-"

"After so many cheating you've done behind her back."

"I am not cheating behind her."

"Oh right, tell me about your Rosé who's full of thorn, or about random chick you fuck." He got silent again. To think about it again, he even has right to feel angry. He did hurt her more than what she had done. "Probably she has enough of your shit. Try to count how many times you hurt people, don't always find the excuse to blame people."

"You can be sly and play another girl, but not with this one, boy." She snorted and without hesitation kissing him on his lips making he widened his eyes. And they were at the hallway. Its a free theatrical act from people who had their mouth wide open now. "You fucked. And guess to who you'll end up?" She then opening her both hand. "Me."

"Don't disturb him, you whore."

--
"Oh shit, there you are. Come on." Lisa looking at her new friend, Jinny, while she drag her out from the library.

"What are you doing? I need one more signature for my paper." She complained but the said girl still dragging her. And she can see the crowd. What the hell. And she can also hear Jennie shouting from far. And Rosé?

With slick move Jinny can be on the first line with her now, and there, Miyeon standing.

And Jungkook.

His friends was behind him. Look so furious.

She only want to be the audience but once people around her conscious about her presence they were stepping back and left her there.

Fuck.

"Oh hi, Lis." Said Miyeon with her wide smile. "You still didn't let them know who you are?" And she looks so confused while looking at Miyeon and  Jungkook and back to Miyeon again. Opening her mouth but found nothing to say.

She traps her.

"Lis, we wont trust her. We know her already. We will be with you." Jin assuring from back and she looks at him, feel so sad.

"Oh right, Lisa. Lalisa Manoban. Tell them who you are now." She stay silent. Her brain stop function. Her hand feel so cold. Her world about to end.

"What's the matter. She will lie anyway." Hissed Jennie with her annoying face. But Miyeon only could smile.

"No." Said Miyeon. "She is not like you." Giving Jennie a serious look while spitting the acid just like that. "As bad as this bitch,

 "As bad as this bitch,

She never lie."